Profile for FlashShazam > Reviews

Content by FlashShazam

FlashShazam

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
JACK & JONES Men's Jorhoward Bomber Jacket, Blue (Ensign Blue Ensign Blue), Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, 14 Sept. 2017
It may be me but I think the sizing is off. I'm around 5' 7" - 5' 8" in height so sometimes I purchase tops and jackets in a medium or large. I purchased this in a large and if I fold my arms it becomes tight across the upper back and arms where the seam? is, I'm told this is how it is supposed to be. If I was too hulk out, it might rip. If you have a belly this jacket may not suit you at all, or at least not zipped up.

It's a lovely looking jacket but perhaps go a size up or order two different sizes. Returns are free for clothing items on Amazon.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Gmd Henley L/S VF Long Sleeve Top, Green (Rifle Green), Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Just leaving a review to try and give you an ..., 3 Aug. 2017
Just leaving a review to try and give you an idea about the sizing. I'm about 5 foot 7 to 5 foot 8 and I ordered a large because I am about 12 and a half stone. It fits well and has a bit of a stretch to it. The sleeves sit above my hands but if I pull them down my fingers poke out of the bottom.

French Connection Men's Knitted Cotton Zip Through Plain Long Sleeve Jumper, Blue (Marine Blue), X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart look, 12 Jan. 2017
This is a smart looking top from French Connection that goes well with either jeans or trousers.

It's 100% cotton and was made in India.
I only paid £13.50 for it so I got a real bargain.

If you're wondering about the size I bought a size medium, I am around 5' 8" with a 38" - 39" chest and it's a good fit. If I pull the sleeves down so they aren't resting on my wrists, my finger tips are just poking out of the bottom.

Only & Sons Men's Sharp Trousers, Blue (Dark Navy), 31W x 30L
Only & Sons Men's Sharp Trousers, Blue (Dark Navy), 31W x 30L

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim legs, 25 Oct. 2016
Nice trousers but they are a slim fit. It doesn't say anywhere that they are a slim fit and I hate slim fit!

3m 10ft 3.5mm Jack to Jack Stereo Audio Cable/ Lead/ Wire White
3m 10ft 3.5mm Jack to Jack Stereo Audio Cable/ Lead/ Wire White

3.0 out of 5 stars Big head, 7 Sept. 2016
I have no idea if these work because the head is too big. I can insert either end perfectly into my laptop but when trying to get it into my headphones it won't fit because the head is fatter and the section of the headphone where the hole is sticks out.

Mudder 10 Feet Gamepad USB Charge Cable Power Charging Cable for Nintendo and Wii U, White
Offered by BBTO UK

4.0 out of 5 stars It works., 19 Jun. 2016
It doesn't work when plugged into the Wii U console but it does work when plugged into a usb plug. If you don't have one to use, that's more to add on to this price.

Jack and Jones Men's Smooth Plain Long Sleeve Jumper, Blue (Imperial Blue), Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Long body., 28 May 2016
I'm about 5'8" in height, I purchased this sweatshirt in blue, in a size medium.

The neck fits okay, so does the chest and the sleeves but the body is longer than I expected. I didn't notice from the picture that the model has it folded under at the waist.

The RFAA52 K is 234l fridge freezer ideal for an average sized family in a stylish and sleek black finish with super freeze and auto-defrost feature
Offered by Electrical Discount UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Hotpoint RFAA52K, 16 Jan. 2016
I purchased this fridge freezer for my mother. She was alright with it but said it seems cheaply made. It does not have the lid for the upper shelf which is shown in the picture.

New Look Jasper Casual Worker, Men's Biker Boots, Brown (18/Tan), 8 UK (42 EU)
New Look Jasper Casual Worker, Men's Biker Boots, Brown (18/Tan), 8 UK (42 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweaty., 30 Dec. 2015
I purchased these in the tan colour. They're a nice looking pair of boots, they are made of synthetic materials so you can expect your feet to become sweaty. The fit is great, I did have a bit of rubbing on the upper area of my right foot but that is now gone, after me having worn them in.

Only and Sons Men's onsLOUKAS O-Neck Striped Long Sleeve Top, Red (Cranberry), Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Dennis the menace, 8 July 2015
Nice thin top, ordered a medium, I have a 38 inch chest and I'm 5"8' it fits nicely on me, almost a perfect fit.

Somebody did say it's a good thing that I don't have black hair, otherwise I'd look like Dennis the menace.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3