Profile for Ms. Danielle K. Smith > Reviews

Content by Ms. Danielle K...

Ms. Danielle K. Smith
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Premier Housewares Plastic Storage Basket with Double Handle - 20 x 32 x 18 cm, Hot Pink
Offered by Mass Dynamic

2.0 out of 5 stars This isn't a laundry basket., 22 July 2015
Made a classic Internet booboo with this purchase. I wanted a washing basket for my washing. This is about big enough for socks and that's about it. Save yourself the trouble and order a bigger one. Kids are happy that they can help with washing now though.

Tacwise 1183 Electric Nail Gun 18G/50mm Brad Nailer
Tacwise 1183 Electric Nail Gun 18G/50mm Brad Nailer

4.0 out of 5 stars - Nice strong case (which you can padlock) - Instructions are ..., 2 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
- Nice strong case (which you can padlock)
- Instructions are clear and concise (QR code option too)
- 2.7kg in weight and not too heavy for a lady to use

Worked great in helping me put up fence panels.

Tsunami Kids: Our Journey from Survival to Success
Tsunami Kids: Our Journey from Survival to Success
by Paul Forkan

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and I was interested to know more about this amazing family. Certainly though provoking what they have managed ..., 2 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'd bought some of the flip flops and I was interested to know more about this amazing family. Certainly though provoking what they have managed to achieve. A good read.

Under Armour Authentic Compression Women's Leggings -  Black/Argent, L
Under Armour Authentic Compression Women's Leggings - Black/Argent, L

5.0 out of 5 stars These are my favourite gym leggings, 8 April 2015
These are my favourite gym leggings. They are lovely and soft. Super shiny. Great length. They wash up well. I'm obsessed with them x

Seedlets Advanced Insect Hotel
Seedlets Advanced Insect Hotel

1.0 out of 5 stars But was very disappointed. Also didn't come with the seeds, 18 Mar. 2015
What arrived was totally different to the picture. It was just a triangle. I had to use it as it was a present. But was very disappointed. Also didn't come with the seeds.

Tacwise A54 Heavy Duty Hammer Tacker
Tacwise A54 Heavy Duty Hammer Tacker

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality products which does it's job well., 9 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Make sure you have scissors to hand when it arrives to break into the packaging. It's a heavy lump of a tool. Being female I passed it over to my husband to execute. After a few goes on a practice bit of wood, he was well away. It was simple enough to load, about 150 staples and a window to see when you're running low. It's easy to grip and does what it says on the box, and well executed.

Challenge 250ml North Atlantic Salmon Oil for Cats and Dogs
Challenge 250ml North Atlantic Salmon Oil for Cats and Dogs

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like being able to get some oils into her though, 15 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have a westie who suffers with skin conditions. We've used this amongst other things and it seems to have aided somewhat. I'm guessing you'd need to do it for a few months to really see. I do like being able to get some oils into her though. Only thing is the bottle gets a bit slippey as you're pouring from it. So I use one of the nurofen tubes from the kids medicine to measure it out.

Let's Play a Game: All you need to play six board games
Let's Play a Game: All you need to play six board games
by OKIDO

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but made of cardboard, 15 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This whole set is made of cardboard. So longevity will not be its strong point. The games are basic board games and the kids were interested for a bit. It's very flat pack so might suit for a holiday but I doubt it would last much longer than that.

Childs Farm hair and body wash organic sweet orange 250ml
Childs Farm hair and body wash organic sweet orange 250ml

4.0 out of 5 stars This product smells amazing. My kids love having an orange bath, 15 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This product smells amazing. My kids love having an orange bath. It's a nice thick liquid so you don't need a lot. It does produce some bubbles just not loads. My sons skin seems fine with it. Has has sensitive skin and reacts quickly if he's gojnf to. If that makes sense but all ok with this one. Fine for washing hair too

Belkin 1.2 m Lightning to USB Braided Cable with Aluminium Connector for Apple iPad Pro/iPad Air 2/iPad Air/4th Gen/iPad Mini/iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/5/5s/5c/6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus (MFI Approved) - Gold
Offered by Hale Communications

4.0 out of 5 stars Great length, solid enough, 26 Dec. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Does what It says on the tin. Great length, solid enough. Connects great. What else to say?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19