Profile for Ms. Danielle K. Smith > Reviews

Content by Ms. Danielle K...

Ms. Danielle K. Smith
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex 30 ml
Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex 30 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars ... test the results and early on I had an amazing facial and didn't want to confuse the results, 29 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've waited a while to post this review as I wanted to fully test the results and early on I had an amazing facial and didn't want to confuse the results. This cream comes in a small pot with an applicator stick, which in my opinion is a waste of time, as I spent too much time looking for it in my toiletries bag, but im sure it's use is to stop you contaminating the cream. It's a thick cream with little balls in it. In the first few applications it make my face tingle which I assumed meant it was doing 'something' but this wore off as time went on. So I either assumed my face got used to it. Or it stopped working as well. My skin did become a bit more translucent and a bit more even in tone. But I'm not sure I'll be raiding my piggy bank for future purchases.

Clean Cakes: Delicious pātisserie made with whole, natural and nourishing ingredients and free from gluten, dairy and refined sugar
by Henrietta Inman

4.0 out of 5 stars This book has enabled me to still enjoy the sweet things and they're actually more filling, 29 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've been trying hard to give up sugar as am already gluten free and a veggie. This book has enabled me to still enjoy the sweet things and they're actually more filling. My kids have tucked into everything I've created so far and enjoy baking too. Some of the ingredients are your standard store cupboard items but you soon get your head around it. There is a comprehensive tutorial on hydrating and prepping. Great gift for friends living the good life too.

Technology Will Save Us DIY Electro Dough Kit (Multi-Colour)
Technology Will Save Us DIY Electro Dough Kit (Multi-Colour)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Kids had loads of fun playing with this. It's been a good school holidays project 👌🏻

Wahl ZX905 Folding Digital Kitchen Scale, 5 kg - Blue
Wahl ZX905 Folding Digital Kitchen Scale, 5 kg - Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars A little flimsy. If you're short of space I ..., 12 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A little flimsy. If you're short of space I can see that this'll be handy. It was a little tricky at times to balance pots on it and I wasn't always sure it read accurately but the kids cookies turned out OK. Hardest thing is hiding it from my kids who just want to play with it.

Maybelline Brow Drama Chubby 2 Medium Brown
Maybelline Brow Drama Chubby 2 Medium Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to hold and nice that you don't need to ..., 12 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have very dark eyebrows so i wasn't sure this would work and I have a bit on each which needs filling in. Whilst this didn't allow you to add exact detail, it did add overall colour and fill in the missing bits for me if that makes sense? Easy to hold and nice that you don't need to sharpen it.

ScotchBlue Painter's Tape Original Multi-Surface, 36mm x 55.8mm (2090-36A) - 1 roll

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy that it does what it says 👌🏻, 25 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Saves having to detack masking tape before you use it. It doesn't pull paint off the wall. Leaves neat edges. I used it on furniture (chair) and a wall. Happy that it does what it says 👌🏻

Popband Ponytail Holders, Ink
Popband Ponytail Holders, Ink

3.0 out of 5 stars these bands are good. But I found when I went running they ..., 20 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
If you want to tie your hair up when it's wet and have soft curls, these bands are good. But I found when I went running they didn't quite give me enough hold and they slipped a bit. But they're comfortable to throw on your wrist and nice colours.

Look Good Feel Better Foundation Brush
Look Good Feel Better Foundation Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and soft brush, 20 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Nice and soft brush. Leaves a smooth finish and big enough to get coverage. Have also used for my daughters face painting and it works great for bases.

Go Stationery Retro Orchard A6 Notebook
Go Stationery Retro Orchard A6 Notebook

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good. But as the book is quite thick it's ..., 12 Feb. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Looks good. But as the book is quite thick it's hard to write in and you can't lean your hand on anything. But saying that my daughter is using it and is thrilled with it. Pages are thick enough. And if you just want something for the odd note it's probably fine.

L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Eyeliner Ultra Precision Black
L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Eyeliner Ultra Precision Black
Offered by Pluto Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars I've used brush eye liners in the past but they ..., 12 Feb. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've used brush eye liners in the past but they sometimes slip and it's hard to get a continuous line. This allows you to be very accurate. It give you the same amount of liquid each time and is consistent on brushing on. It's quite a thin line but you can do extra which is easier than trying to take some off. Really quite please.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18