Profile for Jo881001 > Reviews

Content by Jo881001

Jo881001 "jo88"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ACEVIVI Epilator Electric Hair Removal Wet and Dry Electric Shaver for Women with 5 Extra Attachments, UK Plug

3.0 out of 5 stars Not to be used in shower!, 31 May 2017
This is my first time using an epilator and I was pleasantly surprised. It does hurt but it's definitely bearable and leaves my sensitive skin smooth and rash free. It is not however a wet and dry epilator. It says on the information leaflet to keep it away from any water! This was annoying as I planned to use it in the shower to reduce pain but it was fine dry.

The House of Binding Thorns
The House of Binding Thorns

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 April 2017
Even better than house of shattered wings! I loved this book.

Trixie 2882 'Connor' Rucksack Nylon 42 × 29 × 21 cm Black / Blue
Trixie 2882 'Connor' Rucksack Nylon 42 × 29 × 21 cm Black / Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 28 Nov. 2016
I got this to transport my very small (just over 3kg) cat. It is far too small and not stable or sturdy. Toby hated it and I had to go buy a new basket.

NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves - High Performance Level 5 Protection, Food Grade. Size Small, Free Ebook Included!
Offered by NoCry Safety Gear EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Nov. 2016
Works brilliantly. I got these for wood carving practise and they have worked, protected my hands from slips with sharp knife.

Wireless Doorbell, JETech 2-Main Portable Wireless DoorBell Chime Plug-in Push Button with LED Indicator Over 50 Chimes, No Batteries Required for the Receiver (2-Receiver) - 2123
Offered by JEDirect UK

ASICS Gel-Cumulus 17, Women's Running Shoes, Blue (Deep Cobalt/Turquoise/Dutch Blue 5040), 5.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Mar. 2016
Fantastic trainers. I wear a shoe size 4.5 to 5 but ordered a 5.5 as I knew this brand came up small. The fit is perfect. The shoes are perfect, very comfortable and ideal for gym and running on roads.

TRESemme Perfectly Undone Waves Creating Foam - 150 ml
TRESemme Perfectly Undone Waves Creating Foam - 150 ml
Offered by RichyRich's Collection

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 23 July 2015
This came highly recommended by a couple of friends, it worked brilliantly for them. On my hair it actually weighed the curls down, instead of my usual loose wavy curly I had a bit of a mess. Maybe I'm using it wrong as it worked well for others but I tried several times and it just didn't work.

Blood Of My Blood
Blood Of My Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Blood Of My Blood (Kindle Edition)
Great read!

Zodiac 3.0 Litre Stainless Steel Air Pot
Zodiac 3.0 Litre Stainless Steel Air Pot
Offered by Zoozio Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic flask! I purchased this for my Beach School ..., 13 Nov. 2014
Fantastic flask! I purchased this for my Beach School group. It kept water piping hot for over 8 hours. It provided more than enough water for 12 cups of hot chocolate.

Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my thing, 9 Jun. 2014
Maybe I'm alone but I did not enjoy this film. I thought it was shallow and a bit dull. The songs were not to my taste but then I'm not the biggest musical fan so maybe it wasn't a great choice for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3