Profile for JSM > Reviews

Content by JSM

JSM (UK)

Betron Apple Certified Lightning Connector, Durable, Braided , Extra Strong, Charger Cable for iPhone, iPad, iPod, iPad Mini (Gold)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this, 2 July 2015
Excellent product and completely compatible with my ipad4, it shows 'charging' on screen, unlike cheaper ones. Recommend this 100%

Logitech Wireless Touchpad
Logitech Wireless Touchpad

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend 100% this touchpad - so comfortable !, 27 July 2012
This is an amazing addition to anyone who suffers with joint pains, you can sit really comfortably with this remote touchpad, I work at my PC for both pleasure and work, and I suffer with very painful joints - This has helped tremendously with my pains. I am so glad I went ahead and purchased it. I would thoroughly recommend it.

Ergonomic Wrist Rest for Mouse & Keyboard-Black-MEDIUM - To fit wrist 15cm to 18cm (approx. 6 inch to 7 inch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thorough recommed product and seller, 19 Jan. 2011
I'd pay £100 (well if I were rich) for the comfort these "simple" wrist rests give. I transcribe medical dictation at home so lots of touch-typing for many hours and as they move with you they provide ultimate comfort to you individual arms/hands.

I would also thoroughly recommend this seller, I ordered 1300 hrs on Monday and they arrived by 1100 hrs on Tuesday !! I just wonder why the larger stores that stock computers etc don't stock these, maybe you should try asking them to. In the past I've tried to make up my own wristband type supports, but the quality of these is excellent. Well done and thanks.