Profile for Midagma > Reviews

Content by Midagma

Midagma (Scotland, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Carley's Organic Hempseed Butter 170 g (Pack of 3)
Carley's Organic Hempseed Butter 170 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Jun. 2014
Great, love this stuff - great taste and good for you, quality item, well recommended and good value buying in a pack of three jars.

Carley's Organic Mixed Seed Butter 250 g (Pack of 6)
Carley's Organic Mixed Seed Butter 250 g (Pack of 6)
Offered by Quasaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Jun. 2014
Great, love this stuff - great taste and good for you, quality item, well recommended and good value buying in a pack of six jars.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars A company to avoid at all costs., 30 Jun. 2014
In October 2010 I purchased Source Naturals L-Tryptophan. It was recommended to help me with light insomnia. One hour after taking only two 500mg capsules I became desperately ill and my health has continued to decline to this day to the point I am now housebound and cannot stand for more than a few minutes due to terrible pain. My experiences led me to write two books about what had happened, the horrors myself and my young family have had to endure because I took only two Source Naturals L-Tryptophan capsules. Before and after writing the books my research turned up some very alarming information about this so called "natural" company. They produced L-Tryptophan in the 1980s which caused the disease I have now to endure, EMS, or Eosinophilia Myalgia Syndrome. They were litigated to be held accountable to the victims killed or disabled for life. Tryptophan was then banned for a period of more than a decade. And now? Source "naturals" think it acceptable to buy their Tryptophan from China, where it is usually made from duck feathers, (diseased or not). They do not tell you this on the label, the label on the bottle states "made in the USA" which is a lie. The Tryptophan is imported from China and merely put into capsules in the USA, then sold to an ignorant public. Legally it is a disgrace, although they are permitted to act in this manner by current legislation. So why should you care? Why should you stop buying Source Naturals? For one reason. They are a firm which does NOT have the consumers interests at heart. They are interested mainly in profit, as there are sources of ethically produced Tryptophan around (plenty of them), but Source Naturals consider it more profitable to buy in bulk from the one country we have all heard so many horror stories about when it comes to foods and supplementation - China. If you wish to keep buying Source Naturals products I wish you well, and I hope and pray that you do not contract a horrible disease from their products as a result of their greed, as I have done. Think for a moment before you press that buy button - the Source Natural product you are about to buy may well have an ingredient from a VERY un-natural source.

Say No To Arthritis: The proven drug free guide to preventing and relieving arthritis (Optimum Nutrition Handbook)
by Patrick Holford BSc DipION FBANT NTCRP

1.0 out of 5 stars Never listen to Holford, 29 Jun. 2014
On the advice of Holford in his book "Natural Highs, co-written with Hyla Cass, I took two L-Tryptophan capsules to attempt to allviate light insomnia. I had read in the book about a tragedy Tryptophan had caused in the 80s, when many paeople died and thousands were left disabled after consuming Tryptophan. I felt re-assured that this had been a one-off, the ook states so, that Tryptophan was "safe and effective" as the book pronounced, that the problem wit Tryptophan had been "remedied", as Cass dictates in a YouTube video. Encouraged by these "experts" I felt certain it was now safe to take Tryptophan, and what had happened previously was a one off, understood, and gone beyond. How wrong I was. I am now disabled as a result of taking only two L-Tryptophan capsules (they almost killed me). And yet I have been lucky. I was in touch with a young mother last year who also became ill after taking Tryptophan, she had exactly the same disease symptoms as myself (which paralleled the cases of EMS in the 80s). She died a few months after I met her and her lovely family from diaphragmatic failure, one of the number one causes of death in EMS. Holford is a highly dubious character and certainly not the nutritional guru he would have the public believe he is, he is quite simply a dangerous man. I have researched quite a bit on him since I became seriously ill and know that the only qualification he has in the field of nutrition was granted on him partly by himself as director of a company he was running. (An honorary title). Highly suspect, research this individual yourself and for the benefit of your own health, stop listening to anything this fool says.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginner, but cheaply constructed., 10 May 2014
Keyboard is VERY plasticy and cheap feeling and light. Sounds are decent enough, but because of the cheap construction the whole keyboard plastic vibrates whenever any deep bass notes are played, the buzzing from the plastic is very off-putting when playing. Keys also have a very cheap plastic feel to them, almost toy like. Bought this for my son's birthday, but it is getting returned, think we will look out for a more decent second hand keyboard.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 8:30 PM GMT

GreatShield Apple MFI Licensed Sync & Charge 8 Pin USB 2.0 Lightning Cable for Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPad mini Retina Display 2013 / iPad Mini, iPad Air 2013, iPad 4th Gen, iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPod Nano 7th Gen (3 Feet / 0.9m) - 1 Year Warranty (White)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, 11 Feb. 2014
Very happy with this cable, works perfectly, well constructed, feels like quality, very well made - what else is there to say?

Source Naturals Edta, 120 Caps, 500 Mg
Source Naturals Edta, 120 Caps, 500 Mg
Offered by Blue Herbs

1.0 out of 5 stars Be safe - avoid anything Source Naturals, 8 Jan. 2014
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2014 4:16 AM BST

Green Da Vinci V2 Portable Vaporizer with Grinder & Baggie
Green Da Vinci V2 Portable Vaporizer with Grinder & Baggie

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful company producing these, 8 Jan. 2014
Bought a Da Vinci V1 in summer 2013. Used it a handful of times, at most six over the next 6 months. It stopped working, lights came on but no info on the screen. I googled this problem, found it to be a known fault affecting many consumers. Company refuses to even look at the product or consider repair. I would stay well clear, if it get's broke as thousands of V1 Da Vinci's have, then you will be left with an nonfunctional unit while this greedy firm runs off with their profits. Buy from a firm that cares about it customers, the producers of the Da Vinci certainly do not.

Grey Da Vinci V2 Portable Vaporizer with Grinder & Baggie