Profile for Vulcanbomberboy > Reviews

Content by Vulcanbomberboy

Vulcanbomberboy

Page: 1 | 2
Famous Crimes the World Forgot: Ten Vintage True Crime Stories Rescued from Obscurity

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT READ, 25 May 2017
I do not usually write reviews on books that I have finished reading but had to for this one.
It has been well researched and written. It shows how the police, not only in America where these are based, but all over the world have so little to go on initially finally catch the culprit.

I gave four stars because it is a book I will read again and highly recommend it to anyone who is interested police work, especially in homicides that occurred long before any of us were born.

Word Search Epic
Word Search Epic

4.0 out of 5 stars Good when stuck in bed, 3 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Word Search Epic (App)
I am disabled and have always found having to fold a newspaper to do the crosswords a bind. With this app. my enjoyment is now doing a crossword without getting ink on my fingers. Even my granddaughters enjoys doing them

A big grateful thanks for a brilliant game.

Apollo 11: In Their Own Words
Apollo 11: In Their Own Words

4.0 out of 5 stars History as it was being made., 19 Nov. 2015
Worth reading because it tells the truth about the difficulties that they really encountered.

I was in the RAF at the time so spent the night with many others waiting to see the landing on tv. Must admit it was the only time the NAAFI was quiet.

The Lancashire Witches (Illustrated)
The Lancashire Witches (Illustrated)

4.0 out of 5 stars First class story on Witchcraft. just right for Halloween., 18 Oct. 2015
Incredible bit of writing. The author made you feel as though you were actually these. The description of the places was spot on. Each chapter flowed well into the next.

Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions
Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic app, 7 July 2015
With 30 minutes updates, I am able to plan for any journey whatever the weather. It also means I can see what the weather is like prior to going abroad for a long holiday. I am well pleased with it and recommend it to anyone who loves to keep up with the weather.

Mahjong Titan
Mahjong Titan

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Mahjong Game, 2 July 2015
This review is from: Mahjong Titan (App)
This is one of the best Mahjong games I have played. There are easy and hard games to keep you occupied. I fully recommend this one to all Mahjong players.

Coin Dozer
Coin Dozer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star fun, 28 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Coin Dozer (App)
I have been playing this game for months. My grandchildren love it as much as I do. No need to purchase coins as regeneration is fairly quick.

Kingdom Coins HD Pirate Booty Edition - Dozer of Coins Arcade Game
Kingdom Coins HD Pirate Booty Edition - Dozer of Coins Arcade Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Can get boring after a time, 4 Jun. 2015
Although I like this game it does get very repetitive. I have just spent some time teaching my grand daughters (4 and 6) how to play it even the youngest got fed up after playing for a few minutes.

Escape Through History - Premium
Escape Through History - Premium

4.0 out of 5 stars a great game, 9 Nov. 2014
The graphics are great, the history of the times past is brought to life. It takes a few goes before you get the hang of the game. Can become addictive its a great way to spend some time playing.

Pic IQ Quiz
Pic IQ Quiz

4.0 out of 5 stars A thinkers game, 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Pic IQ Quiz (App)
This is a great game to help your concentration. Pity some of the words have an American spelling instead of English. Otherwise I really enjoyed it.

Page: 1 | 2