Profile for bushmins > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Diary of a Minecraft Zombie Book 2: Bullies and Buddies: Volume 2
Diary of a Minecraft Zombie Book 2: Bullies and Buddies: Volume 2
by Zack Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars If your kids like Minecraft and reading they will enjoy these, 25 Jan. 2016
My son really enjoys these books. If your kids like Minecraft and reading they will enjoy these.

Funtime Gifts Light Show Stick
Funtime Gifts Light Show Stick

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing too hard to fix and it now working fine again. Cheap but workable, 25 Jan. 2016
Batteries it arrived with had leaked, and it stopped working after a day (loose connection)! Nothing too hard to fix and it now working fine again. Cheap but workable.

NEW for IBM LENEVO 8.5cm cr2032 2 pin wired 3v cmos bios battery accu akku batteria batterie μπαταρία T41 T42 T43 X30 X31 X32 R40 R50 R51 T400 R400 series
Offered by Chris Appleton/

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to reverse the cables to make it fit my ..., 25 Jan. 2016
Had to reverse the cables to make it fit my laptop, but seems to be working well. Had a full charge on arrival.

Diary of the Displaced - Book 4 - Footprints
Diary of the Displaced - Book 4 - Footprints

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner, 25 Jan. 2016
I reread the previous three books to get ready for this one, which I have never done before with any series. I have never liked a set of books as much as I like these, which includes all Glynn's other stories that are very much based in the same universe.
At first I thought Glynn was taking a different angle to his 'Displaced' book, maybe going more along the straight and narrow which I felt he might have learn from his Arisin series. But after the first chapter things start going in the classic direction the previous books went. I can only describe this direction as the 7th direction, not forward, not backward, up or down, not left and not right, but some where else that doesnt have a label yet. Highly recommended for any scifi, post apocalyptic, monster fans out there. If you have got this far reading his books and missed his short stories, you must get them! They help tie so much together for me.

Diary of the Displaced - Omnibus (Books 1-3)
Diary of the Displaced - Omnibus (Books 1-3)

5.0 out of 5 stars no matter how good I thought the story was, 6 Jan. 2016
I got this even though I already had the books separately (it was free!). I have never gone back and reread a book. I have tried but failed every time... no matter how good I thought the story was. That was until I read this series. With the release of book four I was compelled to reread the first 3. Even on second read through the series is as enjoyable as it was first time. There is so much to enjoy in Glynn writing. I highly recommend him for any sci-fi/post apocalyptic fans.

Burn The Dead: Quarantine (Book One In The Zombie Saga)
Burn The Dead: Quarantine (Book One In The Zombie Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be a good book. Its free so no excuses for not ..., 12 Oct. 2015
Didnt stop till i had read it. Must be a good book. Its free so no excuses for not trying it. Definatally a lot better than most free zombie fiction.

Thrown Away 3 (Recycled) (Thrown Away Saga)
Thrown Away 3 (Recycled) (Thrown Away Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great addition to the story, 14 Jun. 2015
Another great addition to the story. I've read all of James books and I can honestly say that his writing still carries the flame. A lot of 'popular' writers work goes down hill after the first few books, but James work still has me turning pages every night until I finish the book.

Thanks to Glynn again, but get writing/editing, we need to know what happened next!

Thrown Away 2 (Into the Junklands) (Thrown Away Saga)
Thrown Away 2 (Into the Junklands) (Thrown Away Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 19 May 2015
A little about Glynn James:
Glynn James is one of the few authors ill purchase work from without needing to read a sample. James is consistent in his writing, all of his work pulls you into his immersive and lush world. When reading his books I find myself flipping back a few pages just to reread parts of the story that I found exciting or emotional. James has a way of only letting you into snippets of the story and leaving you to read as fast as you can to find out the answers (which always do come) A little like the TV series 'Lost'.

Its been quite a while since I read the first part of Thrown Away, so I read the last few pages of the first book. I was surprised how much of the story my brain had retained, id say that makes his writing very memorable. I read a lot of post apocalyptic and most of those stories seem to fold into one to the point where I cant distinguish them apart. Not so with James, all his stories have their own individual and distinctive flavor.

I cant give this author enough praise, but since you are reading this you've probably already bought his other books and know the praise is well founded.

Thrown Away 2 is another fantastic addition to Mr James post apocalyptic series.
The only down side to this book is that it was too short, but maybe it just felt this way because I couldn't put it down, or maybe James is trying to appease his readers by letting us get our hands on his work quickly. But for the price its selling for its still well worth every penny.

The Cost of Living
The Cost of Living

5.0 out of 5 stars so this is just a tribute to that awesome review. I have a list of books I ..., 23 Jan. 2015
I wrote a review on Facebook somewhere, so this is just a tribute to that awesome review. I have a list of books I need to buy, whenever something new comes along it goes on the bottom of the list. This is not the case with David Moody books; they straight to the top. I've never felt let down by one of his stories yet, this is no exception. I had heard that he is moving away from zombie so I cant wait what comes out next.

The LEGO Movie 70816: Benny's Spaceship
The LEGO Movie 70816: Benny's Spaceship
Offered by Game-Front

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 year old got a little bored at the start but as soon as the ship ..., 23 Jan. 2015
6 year old got a little bored at the start but as soon as the ship started to take shape he regained his interest 10 fold. Fantastic build.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11