Profile for Ms Jolly > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Yumi Women's Hedgehog Animal Print Long Sleeve Jumper, Black, Size 10
Yumi Women's Hedgehog Animal Print Long Sleeve Jumper, Black, Size 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and cute!, 26 Jan. 2016
Good quality item. I am glad I ordered a size larger than my normal size because it does come up rather small. I am also,glad I ordered it when it was at a much reduced price, as I don't think it would have merited a much higher price. It does have a quite lovely hedgehog print!

Wordsmith: The Gift of a Soul
Wordsmith: The Gift of a Soul
by Merrilyn Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking.....beautiful., 1 Mar. 2014
This little book is quite lovely. The poetry is from the heart, and very moving. I read it in one sitting but will no doubt dip in and out of it long into the future. It certainly is a 'Gift of a Soul' from one very beautiful young lady......sadly gone from our world but never forgotten. I give this book 5 stars one of which shines brightly in the heavens.......

Greatest Hits... So Far!
Greatest Hits... So Far!
Offered by Bee-Entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Hits the spot!, 1 Mar. 2014
Great album.....so far!! I am in the 'Pink' listening (and dancing) to it! Great price at Amazon. Highly recommend for all Pink lovers.

Liberon SW00001KG 1Kg Steel Wool
Liberon SW00001KG 1Kg Steel Wool

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 1 Mar. 2014
What can one say about steel wool? It does the job it is intended for. The price at Amazon is great. A very satisfied customer.

iBathUK | Chrome Basin Sink Monobloc Mixer Tap Small Modern Bathroom Lever Faucet
Offered by iBathUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality tap., 1 Mar. 2014
I have yet to have this tap fitted so can't yet comment on functionality. However, the quality of product looks superb and I'm sure will be fit for purpose. Compared to other comparable taps, seen in other retailers, this certainly is up there with the best, at a fraction of the price. It also comes with all the necessary fittings, a bonus in not having to pay out extra for this. So at the moment I am one very satisfied customer, which I don't believe will change once I start using the tap. Highly recommend this product.

Norton Internet Security 2011, 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2011, 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer Protection, 26 April 2012
I have been using Norton Internet Security for many years. I have never been troubled by the fact that it does slow my computer, as this is a minimal inconvenience. I'm satisfied with the speed, I'd far rather it be a little slower, and it is only a LITTLE slower. Norton has comprehensive and effective protection. Rather that than a super speedy, less effective and possibly 'dodgy' protection from other companies.
I trust Norton to keep me safe from all the 'nasties' out in cyberspace.
Even though it was a 2011 product, as soon as I loaded it onto my computer, I was able to update it to the newer 2012 version.
The price on Amazon was a quarter of the price at a well known retailer, now you can't beat that can you?!
A very happy Norton and Amazon customer.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars No snow...no go!, 14 Mar. 2012
Since buying these Yaktrax there has been no snow in my area.....would you believe it?!
Therefore It would be impossible to review the item, other than saying 'They look as though they will be tough enough to cope in the snow and sturdy enough to last for some time'.
Perhaps, if we get some unexpected late snow (although I hope we don't) I'll try them out and make a more informed comment!

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Bernard the Bee (Yellow)
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Bernard the Bee (Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki Bernard the Bee, 18 Jan. 2011
Bought for my Grandson at Christmas, in readiness for the Summer holidays.....which can't come quick enough! He absolutely loves it and is already using it to transport, around the room, an assortment of toys and books. He is yet too young to be able to sit on his Trunki without extra help but with assistance he loves to ride 'Bernard'. Now on to the practicalities. Although not yet tested for it's intended use, I feel absolutely certain that it will pass with 'flying' colours, pardon the pun. It has enough capacity for a youngster's holiday requirements. It is extemely light and is the correct size to be allowed as cabin baggage, a bonus when a number of carriers charge extra luggage fees. Trunki's colours are very bold and eyecatching, little ones love this. The design is well thought out and looks amazingly durable. Well done Amazon for selling this product at such a very, very good price, and thank you for despatching all my items in time for Christmas....great service yet again.

Ring Cyba-Lite Sprint LED Headlamp
Ring Cyba-Lite Sprint LED Headlamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 12 Jan. 2011
I bought this to help me when cleaning my chicken run/house! It has made life so much easier on these dark mornings.Having both hands free, without the hindrance of holding a torch, is ideal. The Cyber-Lite gives a very adequate light, enough to do what I want. The 'tilt' facility is a great bonus which is a must for this type of headlight, it really wouldn't have been suitable without this necessary extra. In fact I would go so far as to say that if you are looking for a headlight, don't buy one without a 'tilt' facility. The other great thing about the Cyber-Lite is that it is extemely light, so very light, you forget it's there! If you are thinking of buying a headlight, you wont go wrong with this one. The price is also very good.

No More Excess! 'Funky' Advanced Digital Luggage Scale, Black - The world's most ergonomic luggage scale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Precise, 13 Aug. 2010
Have always relied on my bathroom scales to weigh my luggage, which isn't always a good idea! Thought I would invest £8.99 on something a little more accurate, and cut out the risk of extortionate excess weight charges by certain carriers (you know who you are). Well, this little gadget did the job perfectly. Easy to use, easy to read and easily the best designed gadget on the market today, in my opinion anyway. The accuracy is virtually spot on, give or take an ounce or two.....or should that be a gram or two?!! It is also light enough to pack into your case for your return journey, which is always a worry, not knowing how much all the 'extras' you've managed to crowbar into your case, weigh!! So in conclusion, I would highly recommend this little gadget, and at such a very good price....thank you Amazon you've come up trumps once again.

Page: 1 | 2