Profile for checkers340 > Reviews

Content by checkers340

checkers340

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BalanceFrom High Accuracy MemoryTrack Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with "Smart Step-On" and MemoryTrack Technology, Extra Large Dual Color Backlight Display [NEWEST VERSION] (Silver)
Offered by BalanceFrom UK

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, 24 Feb. 2017
Well it only took 4 weeks and already its broken. My first weigh in had me around 88kgs. I've been exercising regularly and weighing myself every couple of weeks and the number was coming down. I step on the scales this morning & the number shoots up to 148kgs then gives me the EEEE on the display. They really don't build these things to last. Very annoying.

Castrol EDGE Top Up Car Engine Oil, 500 ml
Castrol EDGE Top Up Car Engine Oil, 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes topping up easy!, 13 Jan. 2017
My car goes through oil faster than I'd like. I saw this product on the Amazon site and thought I'd give it a go. As it is a Castrol product I know the oil will be top quality. The label says it is suitable for 97% of all cars on the road in the UK (I have a VW Golf GTI Petrol engine 2006) and even gives a quick step by step guide on how to top up (the labels are exactly the same as they are on the Amazon product page). The bottle arrived promptly & undamaged. The easy pour nozzle made pouring the oil into the engine simple, quick & clean. The 500ml pack size is perfect as it means you can't over fill. Overall a great product. Will reorder and keep a couple of bottles in the boot of my car in case of emergencies in between services.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2017 7:19 AM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pooing like an Asian., 29 Jan. 2016
I saw the commercial on youtube and thought it was hilarious, so I went ahead and bought one. And I am very happy that the clever piece of advertising made me do it. I poo in half the time I use to as the poops simply fly out. Unfortunately the squatting angle means your anus is more expose so the aroma is far more pungent but hey what are you going to do. You are pooing afterall. The best part about the squatting position is that all the poo comes out. I don't think my bowels have ever been this empty after taking a duke! I can highly recommend this product.

Nathan Hydrapak Hydration Bladder - 2.0 Litre
Nathan Hydrapak Hydration Bladder - 2.0 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bladder yet!, 29 Jan. 2016
This is my 3rd Nathan bladder (I replace them regularly as a personal preference) and I can safely say this is the best design yet. The way the tube clips in and out easily is a brilliant piece of design. It makes cleaning the bladder much much easier. They have also managed to fix the mouth piece so it no longer drips fluid when in the on position. Great job Nathan. Loving your work!

Compression Socks - Graduated Compression Performance, 20-25mmHg - Relieves Swelling - Dress Socks - Best For Running, Athletic Sports, Travel & Crossfit - New Design, (1 Pair) (Medium)
Offered by AbcoTech Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for running recovery!, 29 Jan. 2016
Arrived quickly after ordering, although the Amazon delivery driver ALWAYS delivers to a neighbour. Anyway the socks are great. They are tight yet comfortable and the stripes give them quite a sporting look & feel. Very happy with these compression socks. Use them mainly for recovery after a long run.

Imodium Instants Diarrhoea Relief, 6 Melts
Imodium Instants Diarrhoea Relief, 6 Melts
Offered by iCare Chemist

5.0 out of 5 stars Poo no more., 24 Feb. 2015
I take them before I go on really long runs (2.5hrs+) because I don't want to have to dump in a park and wipe my backside with leaves & sticks. These are gentle on the stomach and take effect in about 40 minutes. As they are quite mild I am usually back to my "regular" ways about 6 to 8 hours after taking them.

Bodyglide Skin Formula 1.5 oz.
Bodyglide Skin Formula 1.5 oz.
Offered by altonsports- Run and Fitness Store

5.0 out of 5 stars No more rubbing!, 24 Feb. 2015
This stuff is great. I am training for my third marathon so I am familiar with chaff and rubbing. For the first 2 marathons I used vaseline and it worked fine, but glide takes it to a whole other level. You don't need a large amount to protect yourself. Once applied it doesn't feel like anything is there which is a bit off-putting by rest assured it is there and it is working. Highly recommend this product to anyone that suffers from chaffing and rubbing.

18" Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager
18" Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars It brings the pain, but in a good way., 12 Aug. 2014
This is a great piece of kit. Really works the muscles and helps work the aches and pains out nicely. Should save me a lot of money on sports massages. High recommend to long distance runners or to anyone that exercises a lot and wants to work the kinks out of their muscles.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it, but my girlfriend LOVES it!, 12 Aug. 2014
I'm an Australian who lives in the UK and I absolutely dread the 24 hour monster flight back home. I returned home earlier this year and was looking for a pillow to make the flight more comfortable. I bought 2 (one for me, one for my girlfriend) a few weeks before the flight to try and get use to it beforehand. The moment I put it on I knew it wasn't for me. Now by no means do I have a freakishly large head. Its got a few bumps and bruises from a lifetime of rugby but nothing completely abnormal. Quite simply the back of the pillow is not big enough. It only managed to wrap halfway around the back of my head and pushed my head forward to an uncomfortable position. I thought I'd persevere with it on the plane. I sat down with 24 hours of hell in front of me. Put on the pillow and instantly took it off. Essentially the pillow spent the complete 48 hour round trip flight on the floor on the plane and I used it to rest my feet on. Flip the coin and my girlfriend is in love with hers. She slept for 40 of the 48 hours, landed back in the UK and flew to San Francisco the following day. Took her j-pillow and slept all the way to SF. She even uses it when sitting on the couch watching TV. She would give it 5 out of 5, but she isn't the one writing this review. Sorry j-pillow, but I don't like you.

2 x Pro's Pro Damper Damp Ball Mix Shock Absorber Vibration (Yellow)
2 x Pro's Pro Damper Damp Ball Mix Shock Absorber Vibration (Yellow)
Offered by david jailler

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it will do., 23 Feb. 2014
Bought for my girlfriend and she loves it. According to her it absorbs the shocks and she really likes the look of them. The little tennis balls are a real hit with her.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3