Profile for SilasT > Reviews

Hama Traveller Compact Pro Tripod
Hama Traveller Compact Pro Tripod
Offered by TapeCity

4.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 19 Nov. 2013
As for the comments that I've read before buy it, I was expecting a good deal. And surely, I got one. This tripod is really practical and functional, not a topline, I guess, but for the price, be sure that is excellent purchase.

Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Get up, boy!, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Heartbreaker (MP3 Download)
As ever, Motoheard shake my soul with its songs. This one is the most mentioned from the new album, and is a typical Motor-music: first class rock 'n' roll.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey 2273 g Milk Chocolate Protein Shake Powder

4.0 out of 5 stars Too early to conclude something, 9 Nov. 2013
It is my first time using an 'Optimun Nutrition' product, and as around a month has passed since I started to use it, I still do not see (and can't) huge differences. But, at least, I can affirm that I am not losing muscle mass after my trainining, and it really tastes good. I think that I'll be able to conclude about this Whey's efficiency, after the end of this 2 kilos pack.