Profile for cazyeah > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Decorative Butterfly Jewellery Stand by Unravel A Gift
Decorative Butterfly Jewellery Stand by Unravel A Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2014
Lovely gift for my mum very pretty

Lanchester Mead 75cl
Lanchester Mead 75cl
Offered by UK ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Lanchester Mead 75cl (Wine)
Too strong for me but my husband loved it!

MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Chocolate Whey Protein Shake Powder
MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Chocolate Whey Protein Shake Powder

Great product

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Double Rich Chocolate, 2.27kg

great product

Karcher WV50 cordless window vac and Small Head head attachment
Karcher WV50 cordless window vac and Small Head head attachment

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant live without it, 4 Dec. 2014
Amazing product. I have really bad condensation and I was recommended this by a few people. I was shocked about how much water it vaccums up! Also got it at a bargin price but its worth any price! no more mouldy windows!!!

Ask Me About My T Rex Dinosaur T Shirt Funny Flip Over Head Adult (Medium 38-40)
Offered by RippedInkClothingCo

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 4 Dec. 2014
Ordered a Medium for my husband who is medium/large. I contacted seller to enquire about an exchange just incase the t-shirt didnt fit properly and they were so helpful. Said I could even wait a few weeks (until after the birthday) to exchange if needed. Luckily it fits great with enough room to reveal the TREX. He loved it!!!!

Bling Jewelry Gift Celtic Dragon Unisex Tungsten Wedding Ring 8mm
Bling Jewelry Gift Celtic Dragon Unisex Tungsten Wedding Ring 8mm
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money, 17 Sept. 2013
This ring was brought as a wedding ring. I was looking at tungsten in jewellery shops and they were four times the cost. As this was cheap I gave it a go with little expectations. ..and I am more than satisfied. It is amazing value and even better quality than the £100 one I saw in the shop. The lazer dragon detail is actually quite sutle which I prefereed as it makes it a unique looking ring without looking tacky or cheap. It has a great colour too it. I did order a size down from what my ring size is after reading some feedback and its a perfect fit so I would recommend that. Overall very happy with my purchase and I even impressed my wife to be. ....I got something right! !!!!

The Six Wives Of Henry VIII
The Six Wives Of Henry VIII
by Alison Weir

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent historical read, 16 Oct. 2008
This book is very informative and incredibly interesting, from the second i picked it up I was unable to put it down! Alison Weir has a brilliant way of laying down all the facts and explaining which are more reliable accounts of what happened to each of Henry VIII wives. The way Alison Weir writes makes this book accessible to anyone and i reccomend it as a must read for everyone.
I find most interesting how the people of the courts lives are en-twined and how one person actions became the downfall of others. The book also gives you a strong sense on the life of a queen and in respect of how difficult it actually would have been! Being any of henry VIII wifes was no means an easy task!
Excellent!!! if your reading this review now i hope you've already clicked the add to basket button!!!

Hellsing - The Collection [DVD]
Hellsing - The Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hellsing
Offered by joe4books

5.0 out of 5 stars well they have british accents!!! WOO, 13 Jun. 2008
i have a major collection of animes. and this i did not know anything about i just decided to get it! And im very glad i did!
It involves around a organisation called hellsing who soul purpose is to destroy all vampires, freaks and ghouls! this organisation also has its own vampires fighting to rid the world of copies of vampires! ALucard is this said vampire and is a great among anime characters!
So what else is great about this series! well its set in england!!!!! YAYAY for once huh? not only do they all have accents from all over the UK but the references to coventry and birmingham kind of make me feel proud!! haah! well that said the accents are a little posh!
there are alot of times this series will shock you excite and make you unable to wait to watch more!!!
A definate buy!

Todd McFarlane's Spawn: Season 1.1 [DVD]
Todd McFarlane's Spawn: Season 1.1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keith David

5.0 out of 5 stars a definate collection to have for any fans of comics, 13 Jun. 2008
I have many comics, animes, and series and this is definately the best of my collection.
If you have never heard of spawn before it is a must buy! its a mature gritty story of how a persons choices and behavior affects the afterlife as it be! this series follows al simmons trying to discover why he is a spawn of the devil and to find out who put him there! I dont want to give to much away!!!
the series is very dark and well written to find yourself involved and attached to the characters! the art work is amazing and does not stray from the comics.
If you have read all the comics then again this is a must have! its as close as it can be and does them justice!
also make sure if you get any other parts of the series buy the 18 rated versions! they might be more money but the 12rated has alot cut out!

Page: 1 | 2