Profile for ACS > Reviews

12 Piece Pointed Artist Brush Set
12 Piece Pointed Artist Brush Set
Offered by JMS Photos

3.0 out of 5 stars That's about it., 18 Nov. 2013
The set is only OK. I would not order again. The quality is not high, but in fairness they are very cheap. They probably come under the 'you get what you pay for category'

Vanished Years
Vanished Years
by Rupert Everett

5.0 out of 5 stars Not strictly true, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Vanished Years (Hardcover)
This was a birthday gift, and he loved it. Having read the previous volume, I shall ask to borrow this one too.

Rotring 1903440 ArtPen, Sketch, Extra-Fine Nib
Rotring 1903440 ArtPen, Sketch, Extra-Fine Nib

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Nov. 2013
I love these pens and have used them for MANY years. I use them for everyday writing, for drawing and this particular one, have been using with dark brown ink to caption photographs fo the family of Jane Austen.

Rotring 1903641 ArtPen, Sketch, Fine Nib
Rotring 1903641 ArtPen, Sketch, Fine Nib

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Nov. 2013
I use these pens for everyday writing. A decent pen really does improve one's hand, and feels more comfortable. I'm old-fashioned!

Rotring ArtPen Cartridges x 6 Black
Rotring ArtPen Cartridges x 6 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 18 Nov. 2013
These are the best of the best for my Rotring pens. I still use these for everyday writing. I'm old-fashioned!

To Kill A Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition
To Kill A Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition
by Harper Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic !, 18 Nov. 2013
So enjoyed reading this again after many years. It hasn't lost its impact and effect. Sadly I feel that prejudice and racism are still with us, and we should be trying earnestly to be one, together.

Samsung SCX-3405W Wireless Multifunction Mono Laser Printer (Print/Scan/Copy)
Samsung SCX-3405W Wireless Multifunction Mono Laser Printer (Print/Scan/Copy)

4.0 out of 5 stars So Far, So Good, 18 Nov. 2013
VERY straightforward to install, thanks to really clear instructions. Printing seems good quality so far. I've not done a huge amount, but I shall be printing my Christmas cards any day, so that will be a test of quality. Being wireless free is so convenient, as I live on 3 floors so I have the printer on one floor and can print from wherever my laptop happens to be.

Rotring ArtPen art pen BB nib
Rotring ArtPen art pen BB nib

5.0 out of 5 stars First time user of this colour, 20 Jun. 2013
Am established user of Rotring products for drawing and design, but have tended to use black mainly. Used the brown for describing and labelling sepia photogaphs in an old album. Perfect.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn

4.0 out of 5 stars No wonder that it has been top of the best-seller lists for so long!, 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Paperback)
Thought that I ought to find out what all the fuss was about. After a bit of a slow start, I was gripped. Began on Friday afternoon train journey to Durham, read no more over the week-end, but finished it on the return journey to Brighton on Monday !

Page: 1 | 2