Profile for -AAhmad > Reviews

Content by -AAhmad

-AAhmad (Leeds)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Gluckliy Set of 6 Heart Shape Fondant Baking Cookie Decorating Cutter Mould Sugarcraft Cake Baking Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Good range of sizes that are quick and easy to use, 14 Sept. 2017
-Bigger than I was expecting actually but quick and easy to use with a range of good sizes. Very good price for 6 cutters.

Gold Rush: A romantic suspense novel (Blackwood Security Book 4)
Gold Rush: A romantic suspense novel (Blackwood Security Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love that Nick got his own story, another great addition to the Blackwood series, 24 April 2017
I'm so glad Nick got a story of his own, I think I'm halfway in love with him myself! Another really great book in the blackwood series to which I'm addicted too. I've spent way too many days being sleep deprived thanks to these books, I hate having to put them down.
Nick and Lara's story contains more romance and scenes on the actual relationship than the other books do but it's still just as good. Plus you get to actually find out more about Nick. I like the way that his present relationship with Emmy was still quite a big part in the book though, rather than being cut out due to him wanting to be with Lara. Overall another great book from Elise Noble, would definitely recommend!

Punk Rock Ear Clip Cuff Wrap Earrings Clip On (Rose-Golden)
Punk Rock Ear Clip Cuff Wrap Earrings Clip On (Rose-Golden)
Offered by Sanwood

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and adjustable, looks realistic to most people and is fairly cheap., 10 Jun. 2016
This is the second one of these earrings that I have brought , however last time I brought the silver (lost the first but refound it after). As I don't have my ears pierced I really like these because they're easy to just slip on and off and look realistic. I always have people asking me if I have actually got a piercing. Also they're fairly inexpensive and come in nice colours. The earring itself is adjustable so I can tighten or loosen it if I need to and it rarely causes me discomfort. Sometimes it does seem to make my ear sore, although i'm not really sure why because it isn't even on tightly. Only problem I had with this one is that the earring was already slightly rusted when I received it, however because I got the rose gold you can't really tell, so I left it. Would definitely consider rebuying if I lose it or if I want another colour.

Lauren Conrad Celebrate
Lauren Conrad Celebrate
by Lauren Conrad

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of great advice and ideas with pictures to visualise, love it., 10 Jun. 2016
I have all 3 of Lauren's lifestyle books and love them all. She gives fun and exciting ideas which incorporate a mix of expensive and inexpensive set ups. She also provides ideas for so many different types of occasions, from the decor to the food to the number of people you should invite etc. and the book includes a lot of pictures that help to visualise the settings. I like the fact that she understands that not everyone has the time and the money to carry out extravagant events however she offers many tips on how to cut the work load, pre-prepare and reduce costing. The book came in a new condition, as stated and the delivery was quick. Would definitely recommend as a gift for someone or just for yourself.

Made in Reality
Made in Reality
by Stephanie Pratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed reading, she doesn't back away from writing about the not so great moments of her life., 2 May 2016
This review is from: Made in Reality (Hardcover)
I'm a self confessed 'The Hills' fan so I brought this book to add to my collection of books from the stars of the show. I wasn't too sure what to expect from this as most of the others are lifestyle/coffee table books that give you advice. Whereas this is an autobiography of sorts. I actually really enjoyed reading it and ended up finishing it in one day, (although that may have been because I was avoiding revision..). She seems really open and honest about the not so great parts of her life, so it doesn't feel like she's just glossing over the topics. Also, it's not written in a way that begs the sympathy vote, she's kind of just stated the facts so people would understand her and her life, which I liked. The book also contains a few pictures from her life which were nice to see whilst reading. As stated, the book arrived in a new condition and had a quick delivery. I would recommend this as a present to someone that is a Hills/Made in Chelsea fan.

Bunion Relief Pack - 2 Bunion Pads Toe Spreaders - For Pain Relief and Proper Toe Alignment - Left & Right
Offered by Romaks

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, good idea for an easy cushioning device, however it can take a while to get used to., 16 April 2016
It's a good idea however probably needs a bit of altering. It tends to slip off, especially when wearing socks and the part that goes in between the 1st and 2nd toes is quite bulky and annoying. Aswell as this, you probably wouldn't be able to wear it with open toe shoes as you'd be able to see parts of it. However it cushioned the bunion quite well and if worn for a longer period of time, you probably wouldn't notice it on your toe as much. Also it's very cheap and will probably last a fair while.

Now That's What I Call Music! 62
Now That's What I Call Music! 62
Offered by Revolution Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Good range of songs from early 2000's, 16 April 2016
Brought this for someone else's car. I wanted one that had some good songs from the early 2000's that we all knew. This is pretty good as it has a wide range of good tracks. Also came in a good condition, basically looks new and was very cheap.

Moobom 5pcs 7 Color Changing Mushroom Light,LED Novelty Lamp Night Romantic Plastic Cute Lamp for Room Party Decor
Offered by seguryy

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Cheap, good for young kids, 20 Mar. 2016
I just brought this for the sake of it really but it is actually, surprisingly cute. The paint job is quite cheap and will probably come off quite easily however it was only like £2.00 so it's not that big of a deal. I don't think it really changes to 7 different colours it's more like 4/5 but can't complain. It would be good for a little night light for a young child. Probably wouldn't buy it again myself though as I don't actually need it.

Abercrombie & Fitch Short Sleeve Logo T-Shirt in Navy - New Label (Medium)
Abercrombie & Fitch Short Sleeve Logo T-Shirt in Navy - New Label (Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour and size, However I do doubt the authenticity., 20 Mar. 2016
I really like the t-shirt and it fits nicely -I'm usually a UK size 8 or 10 depending on how tight the shirt is. However I'm a bit sceptical about it being a genuine A&F shirt as it doesn't have the label at the neck that they usually have. Also, the writing isn't the usual sewn on stuff that most of the A&F and Hollister ranges usually have, however saying that it probably won't get damaged as easily and won't get the little fluff balls. I do think it was too expensive for just a shirt and probably won't buy one again due to not believing it is a genuine product.

Lion King Funny Car/Bumper Vinyl Decal Sticker 150mm
Lion King Funny Car/Bumper Vinyl Decal Sticker 150mm
Offered by Devon Decals

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, good priced sticker, need to make sure you email about which way you want the sticker to face., 14 Feb. 2016
We're big Disney fans in our house so i brought this as a present for my sister and she really likes it. Very cute and a cheap price, compared to others, considering it's only a sticker. Easy to stick on. Would recommend and buy again. Also the delivery was very quick.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11