Profile for Gillian Ducklin > Reviews

Content by Gillian Ducklin

Gillian Ducklin "Quack Quack" (Kent, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Daffodil WMS316 - Wireless Mouse (Blue)
Daffodil WMS316 - Wireless Mouse (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 23 July 2012
Although I got two mouses, one mouse is TeckNet (used for the upmarket computer) which is I am still using and going strong. This mouse I bought for my IBM T40 (secondhand, despite the age I would not thought this mouse will work on this machine but it did, really chuffed about it, no more wires hanging about and even if I take T40 on walkabouts, it did the trick. Very pleased with it. Happy customer. Well done.

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (2 Disc Platinum Edition) [DVD]
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (2 Disc Platinum Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adriana Caselotti

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 25 May 2012
Excellent DVD. Bought it for my friend's little girl, she was delighted with it. Colour and picture is much better then the regional copy and so is the music. Excellent service and the first class delivery, did not take long to wait to arrive on my doorstep. A happy customer, mind do I was watching it as well??????. Bring back the memories from the VHS.

Cats of the World in Cross Stitch (Crafts)
Cats of the World in Cross Stitch (Crafts)
by Jayne Netley Mayhew

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 20 Mar. 2012
I have got many cross stitch books, the more I buy, it gives me more ideas and examples from the books. The whole book is excellent and easy read instructions and stitches. An ideal for beginner or expert like me.

America's Best Loved Dogs

Auschwitz: A Doctor's Eyewitness Account
Auschwitz: A Doctor's Eyewitness Account
by Miklůs Nyiszli

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 2 Feb. 2012
Had this book before many years ago, lend it to somebody, never returned back to me. So decided to reorder the book. About this book, it is a mixture of horror and gruesome. But to understand what a person had to go through is beyond my mind. Whether you hate this person or is it a question of staying alive and see it through. I like reading Holocaust books because of the my late father who fought during the 2nd World War to the end and told me stories of what he knew. Hope this make sense to anyone reading my review.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2012 6:59 PM GMT

Femfresh Intimate Hygiene Deodorant Spray 125ml
Femfresh Intimate Hygiene Deodorant Spray 125ml
Offered by Innox Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 13 Jan. 2012
Every time I go into shops to get Femfresh Spray, it sold out or out of order. Now I can order it from Amazon and get it in bulk save me time and money. I had used it for years especially in the hot days it cools you and freshes you. No worries there. Well done Amazon, you done it again.

Hama Sixties 32 CD/DVD Nylon Wallet - Blue
Hama Sixties 32 CD/DVD Nylon Wallet - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 13 Jan. 2012
I love it, as I used this for cds like Dreamboat and Petticoats, Sweethearts & Stolen Kisses, which I have a selection of it. I love the colour and style. Very please with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2012 11:54 AM GMT

Various Artists - Sweethearts & Stolen Christmas Kisses
Various Artists - Sweethearts & Stolen Christmas Kisses
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 13 Jan. 2012
This cd brings me back memories and songs then are soft and ballad. Besides I like the old days christmas songs. Todays music I never understand that kind of music maybe I am old fashioned. Whatever the other views says, I like it and will used it on every Christmas.

Flea Powder for Cats and Dogs 85g (TP)(JDFP55)
Flea Powder for Cats and Dogs 85g (TP)(JDFP55)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 10 Dec. 2011
Excellent, it does the job. Very please with it. My dog don't scratch so much now. I like the powder better not the spray. Well done.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2013 2:40 PM BST