Profile for J. Wright > Reviews

Content by J. Wright

J. Wright

Page: 1 | 2
Grimsby Town F.C - PERSONALISED Greetings Card (MAGNET)
Grimsby Town F.C - PERSONALISED Greetings Card (MAGNET)
Offered by B Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product and service, 18 July 2015
Excellent customer service and my life long grimsby town fan dad was chuffed to bits with the personalisation. Made a really special card for a milestone birthday.

Skylanders Pyjamas | Skylanders Giants Pyjamas | Age 5 to 6 Years
Skylanders Pyjamas | Skylanders Giants Pyjamas | Age 5 to 6 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 13 April 2013
Bought as a gift for 5 year old and he is thrilled (to the point of not wanting to take them off to his Mum's dismay!) :) Very good quality for the price I think.

LOTIL CREAM PUMP DISPENSER 500ML
LOTIL CREAM PUMP DISPENSER 500ML
Offered by Activecare Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, 13 April 2013
I bought this as I'm suffering with very dry hands. Cold weather and having wet hands from chores all day. Was looking for something quite intensive. Previously had udderly smooth but thought it was a bit of a clinical smell so thought I'd try a change. Wish I hadn't. Just got the Lotil this morning. Don't like the smell and it feels like it doesn't sink in but coats the hands instead. I might end up giving it away. Just really really not for me. :(

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Rough fabric but ok after lots of washing, 18 Aug. 2011
Thought couldn't go far wrong with 100% cotton muslins. I was wrong. These are really rough and not at all 'supersoft' as described on packaging. I would have returned them but thought they might soften after washing. Wrong again! Don't buy these for your new baby. Get a reliable brand like mothercare. Wish I'd taken 5 mins to register on their site and bought from them instead.

Sept 9th - Just an addition to my previous review. These are now not so bad after LOTS of washing. I still don't think they're a great product but they're 'ok' and not as bad as I first thought.

ICE KING 40 Litre Table Top Small Freezer In White TT41AP
ICE KING 40 Litre Table Top Small Freezer In White TT41AP

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit cheaply made but does the job, 26 July 2011
The first freezer I received from KG Electronics was faulty. There was an awful smell and noise when switched it on and it didn't get cold. Arranged the return ( no problems with customer service) and replacement has now arrived. It is fine now. Probably just a bad shipment and first freezer was damaged in transit. I do think the product itself it quite cheaply made, so not convinced how long it will last but it is a good size and suits our needs so hopefully it will be fine. I think if I bought one again I'd spend a little more and get a known brand which is a bit sturdier perhaps.

Little Jellycat - Bashful Blue Bunny - Baby Soft Chime Toy
Little Jellycat - Bashful Blue Bunny - Baby Soft Chime Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 26 July 2011
Wanted to buy something lovely and snuggly for our new baby boy's arrival. It's a very sweet toy. Extremely soft and with a nice jingly jangly chime. Think our little one will like the big ears and arms he can grab onto. Lovely item.

Red XYLO SuperTuff Soft Silicone Back Cover / Skin / Case for the HTC Wildfire Mobile Phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for phone in pocket or on table, 22 Dec. 2010
I bought this case as couldn't decide which type I wanted. It is really good for keeping in your pocket as it doesn't slip out easily due to the grippy silicone material. I also like it if my phone is on a table as you can't knock it by mistake. As I'm pretty clumsy with stuff, I think it is really useful for preventing accidents and makes the phone nice to hold too. Bargain!

Green Leather Flip Case Xylo-Cover for the HTC Wildfire Mobile Phone.
Green Leather Flip Case Xylo-Cover for the HTC Wildfire Mobile Phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for bags, 22 Dec. 2010
I couldn't decide which type of case would be best so I bought one of each. I like this one for if I need to put my phone in my handbag as it protects the screen. I do find it a bit awkward putting it in and out of the plastic holder inside the leather case but not a big issue. Magnetic clasp is good.

Tisserand Essential Survival Kit (3 x 10ml)
Tisserand Essential Survival Kit (3 x 10ml)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good things in small packages?, 22 Dec. 2010
The pulse point scents smell lovely however be aware that it is a very small box. Practically speaking the little rollers are great for popping in a handbag but as I'm giving this as a gift, thought the box looked pretty dinky and therefore hope it doesn't look stingy! ;)

Chrome & Padded Office Desk Executive LEATHER Chair in Cream
Chrome & Padded Office Desk Executive LEATHER Chair in Cream
Offered by Dkbees

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay but is it leather?, 26 Mar. 2010
The plus points - arrived quickly & well packaged, easy to assemble, fairly comfy, looks quite nice

The minus - sold as leather but pretty sure it is PVC. Smells bit synthetic and feels bit rubbery. Wouldn't have bought it if I thought wasn't actually leather as described.

All in all, reasonable value but isn't as good as my other office chair which is exactly same style but nice soft leather.

Page: 1 | 2