Profile for BOOksassin > Reviews

We Were Liars
We Were Liars
by E. Lockhart

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely lovely lies., 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: We Were Liars (Paperback)
This book is amazing.

One of my favourites.

But I'm not going to tell you what it's about.

I'm juts going to lie.

Light (Gone)
Light (Gone)
by Michael Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars Literally ruined my life. Forver., 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Light (Gone) (Paperback)
I am any other average fangirl who loves reading books like this. The whole dystopian future type of thing is exactly my style. I started reading the GONE series while I was on holiday and it's taken me a year to read the series (I like to take my time).
When I first got LIGHT I was afraid to touch it. Sad, I know. I just knew it held so much power which would ruin my life. GONE is different from any other series in lots of special ways. By the time you finish the first book you feel like the characters are you best friends in the world. I knew that some of my friends where about to die and that's why LIGHT ruined my life.

*ATTENTION SPOILERS*

Its a simply ASDFGHJKLAMAZINGILOVEITSOOOOOOOMUCH book. I couldn't put it down and read it in three days. When I finally finished I was rocked by the death of Brianna. Breeze was my favourite character and some what of a best friend, like someone who I could really relate to. To put it simply, after her death I cried whenever someone said something Brianna related like "I love your new shoes."-tears. I was also shaken by Caine's death as I really hadn't expected it to come. Caine's story fascinates me and he has such a strong character development which comes from Cocky Kid to Evil Leader to King of the FAYZ to Wise Man in the end. I really felt for all the characters , especially these two and I will probably never get over the series. Ever. And I mean it.

*NO MORE SPOILERS*

I REALLY HIGHLY ABSOLOUTELY 100% recommend LIGHT as the perfect ending to an AMAZING experience.

*SPOILER*

I also cried when it said "You are now free to leave the FAYZ." But who wouldn't? After all we've been through.