Profile for Christina > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Super Sealife Foam Stickers - Pack of 102
Super Sealife Foam Stickers - Pack of 102

5.0 out of 5 stars Amzing stickers!, 17 Mar. 2013
Great stickers! I used them to decorate for my son's pirate theme birthday party and as part of the party bags. The kids loved them! All creatures come in varying sizes.

Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint
Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 24 Feb. 2013
Great paint for toddlers as it really does come off our kitchen table with a single wipe (made of formica, so non-absorbant material). It all comes off their hands, clothes and painting accessories very easily. I would like it if the bottles were a little bigger but overall very happy with this product.

Hogs Hair Childrens Paint Brushes- Pack of 4 size 18
Hogs Hair Childrens Paint Brushes- Pack of 4 size 18
Offered by neatsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 24 Feb. 2013
Perfect brushes for my three year old son and his friends to paint with on rainy days. Good quality (the hairs don't fall out even after several uses) and good value for money.

Finger Paint Dip Bowls
Finger Paint Dip Bowls
Offered by neatsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this product!, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Finger Paint Dip Bowls (Toy)
There's not much to say about this product. They are exactly what the label says and I have been very happy with my purchase. High enough sides to keep the paint in even when used by over-enthusiastic toddlers.

This Morning by Prestige 48-Piece Cookie Cutter including PVC Cylinder
This Morning by Prestige 48-Piece Cookie Cutter including PVC Cylinder

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money but not all of the cutters are useful, 24 Feb. 2013
Lots of fun shapes and overall good value for money but sadly about half the cutters "cut" shapes with very narrow pieces of dough, which either break off while trying to removed the dough from the cutter or cook too quickly and consequently burn by the the time the main part of the cookie has cooked. And although the cutters are well made and sturdy, their container is very flimsy, doesn't seal properly and the lid broke very quickly so I now store them in a large tupperware which I find a lot ore practical.

Disney Baby Cars Step Stool with Non Slip Feet
Disney Baby Cars Step Stool with Non Slip Feet
Offered by TINASTOYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 24 Feb. 2013
The perfect stool for potty training Cars fans! The rubber pieces on the top help against slipping and as it is plastic any spills and splashes can be rinsed under the tap. Very good value for money.

Octonauts - To the Gups [DVD]
Octonauts - To the Gups [DVD]
Offered by Bee-Entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fun, fun!, 24 Feb. 2013
Of all the shows for you children, with educational story lines, this is my favourite. In fact it is one of the few I enjoy watching, as I find most them a little maddening. Maybe it's because I'm a biologist and I like all the sea creatures... But, more importantly my 3 year old son also likes it a lot!

Little Einsteins Vol.2 - Team Up for Adventure [DVD]
Little Einsteins Vol.2 - Team Up for Adventure [DVD]
Dvd ~ Little Einsteins

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 24 Feb. 2013
Perfect for kids that like this show. It has 5 episodes (I think) and my son keeps wanting to watch them.

Hairy Maclary And Zachary Quack (Hairy Maclary and Friends)
Hairy Maclary And Zachary Quack (Hairy Maclary and Friends)
by Lynley Dodd
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, fun book., 24 Feb. 2013
I like this book, probably more than my 3 year old son though I think after multiple reads he is becoming more fond of it. We gave it as a present to a Zachary for his birthday and apparently he's very fond of it.

Room on the Broom
Room on the Broom
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Room on the Broom (Paperback)
I love this book! Everything about it! And what a bonus that my son likes it as much as I do! And so I keep buying as a present for other kids. Anyone that likes the Gruffalo should also purchase this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3