Profile for MEM > Reviews

Content by MEM

MEM (SURREY)

Page: 1 | 2
Learn to Weave with Anne Field: A Project-Based Approach to Learning Weaving Basics
by Anne Field

5.0 out of 5 stars The right book., 28 April 2015
I have given this book 5 stars even though I have not had a chance to use it yet. Just glancing through it, it seems that I have bought the right book. There are some interesting projects to work my way through. I have bought other books but none seem to go into detail like this one.

Birkenstock Boston Smooth, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Blue Leather, 6 UK (39 EU)
Birkenstock Boston Smooth, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Blue Leather, 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love them., 19 April 2015
I must have at least 10 pairs of Birkenstocks as they just really suit my feet. I have wanted Boston for some time and I am not at all disappointed.

50 Fabulous Knitted Borders
50 Fabulous Knitted Borders
by Rita Weiss

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this book for the knitting group that I ..., 25 Jan. 2015
I bought this book for the knitting group that I started. As the knitters are always wanting different borders, this book seems to do the job.

Country Estate Ladies Windsor Waterproof Fabric Lightweight Lined Riding Cape Coat Jacket Trench Coats Macs Lined Detachable Hood Taped Seams Walking Outdoors Countrywear Navy Size 18
Offered by Warwickshire Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST RIGHT., 19 Oct. 2014
THIS JACKET IS JUST WHAT I WANTED FOR WALKING THE DOG. IT IS WIND PROOF AND ROOMY ENOUGH TO WEAR A SWEATER IN THE COLDER MONTHS. REALLY NICE JACKET AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH IT.. THE PRICE IS GOOD FOR THIS TYPE OF COAT.

Woven Textile Design
Woven Textile Design
by Jan Shenton

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery. This book covers all aspects of weaving ..., 15 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Woven Textile Design (Paperback)
Fast delivery. This book covers all aspects of weaving. Lovely book full of information.

Highbury Pin Stripe Expandable Wheeled Trolley Case Suitcase (Red Medium 68cm Wheeled Trolley Case)

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived well packaged and on time., 15 Jun. 2014
I can't give this case a 5 star as I have not used it yet. It seems nice and sturdy, but I not to sure about the weight, I will find this out in a few weeks . What I do like are all of the zipped pockets.
I will up date in a few weeks.

Smart Weigh GO110 On-The-Go EZ Grip Digital Hanging Luggage Scale with Tare Feature, 50 kg Capacity, Silver
Offered by Five Star

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time and in good condition., 15 Jun. 2014
I can't give it 5 star as I have not used it yet, but it seems nice and sturdy.
Will update when I come back from holiday.

Knit Step by Step
Knit Step by Step
by Frederica Patmore

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of information., 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Knit Step by Step (Hardcover)
I have been knitting since I was 5.and this book has things that are new and very inspiring, there is a lot that I can learn. This too, is a very good book for new knitters, it has good information about yarns and other equipment needed, how to get started and finish off ,and everything in between. Really worth buying.

Woven to Wear: 17 Thoughtful Designs with Simple Shapes
Woven to Wear: 17 Thoughtful Designs with Simple Shapes
by Marilyn Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 28 Aug. 2013
I started weaving a year ago and have been looking for an informative book with simple designs to make (not just scarfs or table runners). This is that book. Love it.

Vivid Arts D-Letterbox Birdhouse - Red
Vivid Arts D-Letterbox Birdhouse - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Really sturdy., 28 Aug. 2013
This arrived well packaged and on time. This is really sturdy and is a good size, and I think it is charming

My daughter and son in law are living in a little hamlet in France, and my son in law has just discovered birds (he feeds them twice a day).. I hope this will encourage the birds and be a good reminder of home.

Page: 1 | 2