Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for VeronicaP > Reviews

Content by VeronicaP

VeronicaP (London, England)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye bad breath, 4 Mar. 2010
I'm in the moon with this product.
It really does what it says, it's not expensive and will last you just as long as a regular tooth brush does (about 6 months).

Plus, when I bought mine I received 2! A red one and a blue one.

I'll just give you an example of how good it is:
One of my favorite foods is garlic bread. I can eat a whole baguette without looking back.
Thing is, when I do, even if I wash my teeth twice afterwards, I still wake up with garlic breath the next morning.
When I brush my tongue with this the bad breath is "magically" gone.

Definitely recommended!

Marvin's Magic Magic's Cool Tricks and Stunts Collection
Marvin's Magic Magic's Cool Tricks and Stunts Collection
Offered by BuySend

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic does turn out to be cool, 10 Jan. 2010
Turned out to be a great Christmas present for a 14 year old who's got nearly all the video games in the world and wouldn't find anything else exciting.
(He really enjoyed this one ;) )
It's fun to learn the tricks and once you master them it really is amazing to watch.

It is quite educational as you learn a little bit about how the human mind works and consequently, how you can trick it. It also teaches you that practice makes perfect.

Don't let babies, toddlers or pets near the toy though as some of the items can be swollen and/or broken quite easily.

The item does state it is for ages over 8 but I wouldn't give it to anyone younger than 12. They wouldn't understand the tricks and would probably end up losing pieces making it useless.

Management [DVD] [2008]
Management [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by wantitcheaper

2.0 out of 5 stars A terrible excuse for a movie..., 19 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Management [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I love romantic comedies. I'm constantly hunting for more.
I mean, don't mind watching the same concept all over again as long as the story has something special.

Honestly, this one was really disappointing from beginning to end. One of the most rubbish movies I've ever seen.
The scenarios are a disgrace, you don't get an insight of the characters.
And you just don't get a chance to get involved in the movie.

Bottom line: The movie is bland, boring, weak and completely unrealistic (Who in the world would fall in love with someone by the moment they see them for the first time AND from the back?!).

P.S.: Came on! "Jennifer Aniston gives the best performance of her career"?! You've just got to be kidding!
What about "Marley & Me", "Bruce All Mighty" and "Rockstar"?? Those were good performances and great movies.
If this was the first movie I'd seen with her I'd never want to see anymore.

Vikuiti MySunshadeDisplay Screen Protector ARMR220 from 3M for Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected for the price. Disapointing really., 15 April 2009
Cons:
- Feels like plastic not like glass
- Affects image appearance (must be the glue, enlarges pixels)
- "Foggy", not clear at all
- Wiping it with a dry cloth won't clean it
- Although it is a mate protector it still reflects light badly enough for you not to see a thing in the sun
Pro's:
- Fits Xperia perfectly
- Scratch resistant

Remington S9950 Shine Therapy Hair Straightener
Remington S9950 Shine Therapy Hair Straightener

5.0 out of 5 stars From "doll like" Curly to Poker Straight, 20 Mar. 2009
I have to admit I was very skeptical about this at first. I had never used hair straighteners ever and had always heard that the best thing they did was burn hair.
Well... After years of of using either brush and hairdryer or my 'Rowenta Lissima' that was hard to use, took ages and didn't do the work at the end. I finally gave this a try.
All I have to say about it is that it's absolutely amazing.
I have a very curly long hair that takes about 1:30hrs to straighten with a brush and a hairdryer and after a day or after going to sleep it starts waving again and never gets perfectly straight.
These not only do my hair in 45 mins or less but leaves it poker straight from roots to tips, shiny and smooth. And the best part is (I don't even know how) it stays poker straight for about a whole week, if I don't wet it of course.
Definitely a must have!