Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Jenny M > Reviews

Content by Jenny M

Jenny M "lego" (England)

A Darker Shade of Magic
A Darker Shade of Magic

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good., 1 July 2015
This was quite a good story. Well written but the action was a bit repetitive. I would like to read Vicious by the same author and see how it compares.

Silver Plated Teddy Spoon and Egg Cup - New Baby, Christening Gift for Boy or Girl (6305NT))
Offered by The Path of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 Oct. 2010
I bought this for my niece's daughter's christening. It's a lovely gift to give for a keepsake.

Galt Toys Horrible Science Space, Stars and Slimy Aliens
Galt Toys Horrible Science Space, Stars and Slimy Aliens

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 18 Mar. 2010
I got this for my 9 year old. The problem with the star globe is that the glue supplied didn't work (I guess unless you stand there holding it for ages) so we ended up using sticky tape. The final product did work well, but it definitely needs adult help. The slime of course went down a treat. Generally good.

O.S.T.
O.S.T.
Offered by marxwax

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music!, 28 Oct. 2009
This review is from: O.S.T. (Audio CD)
I bought this for my Dad as he had lost his record. Its great music and brought back many memories for me.

Don't Try This At Home: If She Thinks You're Someone Else, Why Disappoint Her?
Don't Try This At Home: If She Thinks You're Someone Else, Why Disappoint Her?
by Paul Reizin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent farce, 4 Aug. 2009
This book has all the elements of a great novel. I am quite often disappointed with the endings of novels, but this came through. The book revolves around a couple of mistaken identities and the results are hilarious. Well written and funny. The only reason I would not recommend this to my mum is all the swearing.

The Simpsons Board Game
The Simpsons Board Game
Offered by henri's house

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Board Game, 8 Feb. 2009
This review is from: The Simpsons Board Game (Toy)
I bought this for my eight year old who loves the Simpsons. He does find this board game really funny. In fact there were three adults and two children playing it at one time and we all had a good laugh. It does seem very difficult to get past the first few sideline games, everyone seemed to end up going back to the sofa and starting again. It is pretty good value for money though and I would recommend it.

Children's Miscellany: Volume 2: More Useless Information That's Essential to Know: v. 2 (Buster Books)
by Dominique Enright

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 8 Feb. 2009
I bought this for my nine year old son as he had the first one and he loved this one just as much. Its full of funny and useful facts. He constantly gives us snippets of information and amuses his friends.

Wahl ZX281 19 mm Hot Brush
Wahl ZX281 19 mm Hot Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 8 Feb. 2009
This was excllent value for money. I have only given it a four star because it does take a long time to heat up. However it does the job and tames my frizzy hair.