Profile for Lorni > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Wheels Keep Turning
Wheels Keep Turning

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Rock Band and Fantastic Cause, 27 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Wheels Keep Turning (MP3 Download)
Sounds amazing and good on Estrella for supporting such a good cause. About time these guys got the recognition they deserve. Rock on Estrella!!!

Golden Lion
Golden Lion

2.0 out of 5 stars Not his best work, 30 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Golden Lion (Kindle Edition)
This story line is too predictable. Not his best work, sorry but disappointed with this book and I am a fan!!!

Anna (The Kirov Trilogy Book 1)
Anna (The Kirov Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read, 4 Mar. 2014
Having been a fan of the Morland Dynasty books I was pleased to see that the first of the Kirov saga held me in its grip just as much as the Morland's had.

The Phoenix: The Morland Dynasty, Book 35
The Phoenix: The Morland Dynasty, Book 35

5.0 out of 5 stars The Phoenix, 15 Feb. 2014
Excellent book again, can't wait for book 36 to come out so here's hoping its on it's way and available on Kindle.

Smiffy's Adult Men's Rudolf Mankini, Reindeer Face Mankini, Christmas, One Size, 34955
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Rudolf Mankini, 10 Jan. 2014
Perfect secret santa gift, it had the fun factor I expected at the office Christmas Party!!! Thankfully it was worn on top of clothes, phew!!!

Fox Glacier Fruits Wrapped Boiled Sweets 175 g (Pack of 12)
Fox Glacier Fruits Wrapped Boiled Sweets 175 g (Pack of 12)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item delivered, 10 Jan. 2014
I ordered a pack of 12 Fox's Glacier Fruits for my 83 year old Dad as he eats them every day and as he is 83 he has everything he will ever need and could probably start a shop of his own selling socks, pants, ties, shirts that are not even out of the packet, so no point of buying more of those. I therefore thought ideal, one of the kids could buy their granddad his favourite sweets and rest assured they would not have lingered in a cupboard or drawer. So was upset and surprised to receive a not saying that a pack of page dividers had been delivered by mistake but never mind I could keep them (wow) and that they would issue me with a refund, which they did, however there was no attempt to provide me with the goods I had ordered originally. Quite frankly I'm astounded and disappointed at the abysmal service!!!!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, too dark, not what it looks like in the picture!, 17 July 2013
Too small, too dark, not what it looks like in the picture! I don't think the picture gives a true impression and I wouldn't have bought it had I seen it properly.

The 30-Minute Cook
The 30-Minute Cook
by Nigel Slater

5.0 out of 5 stars Nigel Slater's 30 Minute cook book, 6 Jan. 2012
This review is from: The 30-Minute Cook (Paperback)
Bought as a gift for a male friend. I love Nigel Slater so I'm sure my friend will enjoy this book and hopefully I'll get an invitation to try some of the recipes out!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2012 8:37 PM GMT

APPLE iPad/iPad 2 NEOPRENE POUCH CASE - BLACK PART OF THE TYMEX ACCESSORIES RANGE

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad Pouch, 6 Jan. 2012
Fits the purpose well. Better than with a zip as little can go wrong with it. A snug fit to start but has loosened up a little with every day use. I have the pink iPad cover too so this is a secondary protection but pink cover was getting a little dirty so this pouch helps keep it pristine.

The Singles Album
The Singles Album
Offered by Revolution Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Gladys Knight's singles album, 21 Oct. 2011
This review is from: The Singles Album (Audio CD)
Had the great fortune to see Gladys live in Las Vegas in Sepember this year. I had been a fan for years and had the singles album as an LP many years ago and it was great to be able to buy the CD and revisit this worderful work. I can say that Gladys sounds every bit as good today as she did all those years ago, what a class act!

Page: 1 | 2