Profile for Justine Allen > Reviews

Content by Justine Allen

Justine Allen (FRANKLIN, MA, US)

The After School Cookbook: 120 quick, easy, affordable recipes for your hungry kids from My Daddy Cooks
by Nick Coffer

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!, 18 Jun. 2014
I loved Nick Coffer's first book and refer to it all of the time so was really looking forward to his 2nd book. How disappointing when it arrived though. It's paper back, there's no pictures, it's small in size and some of the recipes are a variation of what appeared in his 1st book. I'm returning it I'm afraid.

Hasbro Star Wars Movie Heroes Action Figure - General Grievous
Hasbro Star Wars Movie Heroes Action Figure - General Grievous

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 19 Feb. 2014
This toy is very flimsy and it lasted 5 minutes before one of the arms snapped off. Definitely not worth the money.

The Bedtime Bear: A Pop-up Book for Bedtime (Tom and Bear)
The Bedtime Bear: A Pop-up Book for Bedtime (Tom and Bear)
by Ian Whybrow
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 July 2010
My little boy, who's coming up 3, was bought this book about a year ago and he insists on having it read to him every night after his other story. It's a lovely book and he loves opening each of the flaps up although it is getting a bit battered now! It's a great book to end the day on.

Fay's Family Food: Delicious Recipes Where One Meal Feeds Everyone. Whatever Age!
by Fay Ripley

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 23 Mar. 2010
I've got loads of so-called recipe books to feed the entire family but this is the best one by far and the one I use continuously. With this book, I've been able to feed one baby, one toddler, myself and the other half plus dinner guests all with two of the recipes! Highly recommended and I would love Fay to publish another one.