Profile for Xrat > Reviews

2X x MEN GENTS SHOE STRETCHERS TREE WOODEN SHAPER BUNION CORN BLISTER 6-12
2X x MEN GENTS SHOE STRETCHERS TREE WOODEN SHAPER BUNION CORN BLISTER 6-12
Offered by only the best deals 4u

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens??? Very small mens., 21 Oct. 2017
The stretchers are 75mm at the widest point, my unexceptional size 9 feet are 105mm. They are soon at full stretch.
That said they do work if I put a folded newspaper down the inside. (My boots were rubbing my little toe, I needed to use the plastic addition to create a slight bulge in the leather.)
Use the stretchers slowly, apply a little more pressure every day allowing the leather to stretch not tear.

HNNHOME Bath Shower Screen Door Seal For 4-6 mm Glass Up To 7 mm Gap
HNNHOME Bath Shower Screen Door Seal For 4-6 mm Glass Up To 7 mm Gap
Offered by HNNHOME

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement purchase smartens up the bathroom, 9 Oct. 2017
I've had them before, the fact that I've bought another says a lot.
I prefer the type with a 'blade', but this one with a bubble is the only one short enough to fit the small gap under the door. The 'bubble' can retain moisture which eventually leads to mould and needs replacement, we had out last one about three years and they are inexpensive and easy to fit (as long as you push it onto the door at 90 degrees rather than trying to slide it along, that said a short section does slide and it's made easier with a smear of liquid soap.)

40mm HEAVY CHROME PLATED BASIN SINK POP UP PLUG
40mm HEAVY CHROME PLATED BASIN SINK POP UP PLUG
Offered by E2Trade

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Aug. 2017
Great product, half the price of the local plumbers.

HNNHOME Bath Shower Screen Door Seal For 4-6 mm Glass Up To 14 mm Gap
HNNHOME Bath Shower Screen Door Seal For 4-6 mm Glass Up To 14 mm Gap
Offered by HNNHOME

4.0 out of 5 stars This simply slides onto the glass and does a great job. I cleaned off the old lime scale ..., 24 Aug. 2017
Well worth replacing the brittle old strip. This simply slides onto the glass and does a great job. I cleaned off the old lime scale with kettle cleaner, MAKING SURE I DIDN'T GET ANY ON THE ACRYLIC BATH!

wheelbarrow innertube 3.50/4.00 x 8 by Keto Plastics
wheelbarrow innertube 3.50/4.00 x 8 by Keto Plastics
Offered by yategm

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Aug. 2017
Months later, the wheelbarrow tyre is still up.

Optivisor No.5 8" Magnifier
Optivisor No.5 8" Magnifier

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought Optivisor No, 24 Aug. 2017
Glad I bought Optivisor No. 5, It gives room to put tools between the glasses and the object. I also bought the Optiloupe for increased magnification when I need it. Yes it's expensive, but the repairs I've been able to carry out as a result of the magnification have paid for the Optivisor.

Optivisor Optiloupe Additional Clip on Lens
Optivisor Optiloupe Additional Clip on Lens

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this with Optivisor No, 24 Aug. 2017
Glad I bought this with Optivisor No. 5, It gives increased magnification when I need it and the No5 lens gives me room to put tools between the glasses and the object.

Post Motor Filter For Dyson DC41, DC65 & DC66 Vacuum Cleaners 92076902 920769-02 Part Number
Offered by Anicell UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Aug. 2017
Would recommend, works fine.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Aug. 2017
Works fine, online code sent, ridiculously cheap, just hope I'm not funding terrorism.

Dyson DC41 Pre Filter
Dyson DC41 Pre Filter
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Dyson DC41 Pre Filter (Misc.)
Great, works like new.