Profile for Chelle2034 > Reviews

Content by Chelle2034

Chelle2034

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
#Junkie (GearShark Book 1)
#Junkie (GearShark Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 11 April 2016
I love books that I know I'll read time and time again, can't wait for the sequel. Worth every penny.

#Rev (GearShark Book 2)
#Rev (GearShark Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 11 April 2016
I really loved this series, I can't decide which of the main characters I love best. Totally deserves all 5 stars. Best M/M read of 2016 so far.

Houseboat on the Nile (Spy vs. Spook Book 1)
Houseboat on the Nile (Spy vs. Spook Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 30 Aug. 2015
This series was recommended by a friend and I am so very pleased with it. With each book it just seems to get better and better. I'd definitely recommend it.

Mark of Cain
Mark of Cain

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 26 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Mark of Cain (Kindle Edition)
I love this story, like any good romance it made me laugh, cry and frustrated me at times but throughout there was always hope which made for an awesome happy ever after.

Trust (Temptation Series Book 3)
Trust (Temptation Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this trilogy, 11 May 2015
I've enjoyed Tate and Logan's journey and it is so sad that it's come to an end. I'm hoping that the author considers another book because there is definitely potential there, but as for this particular book, like try and take it's totally worth the time and money. Amazing read.

Strength of the Pack (Tameness of the Wolf Book 1)
Strength of the Pack (Tameness of the Wolf Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 7 May 2015
I really enjoyed this book, it was well worth the time and the money. I have purchased the other 2 in the series and I'm looking forward to reading them. Definitely recommended.

Strength of the Mate (Tameness of the Wolf Book 3)
Strength of the Mate (Tameness of the Wolf Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 16 April 2015
Love the series but this is my favourite. I'm loving this author and I'm looking forward to reading book number 4 in the series.

Counterpoint (Song of the Fallen Book 1)
Counterpoint (Song of the Fallen Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 28 Feb. 2015
Very enjoyable, it captured my attention form the beginning and kept it throughout. I am very much looking forward to book 2.

Rise & Fall (Thirds Series Book 4)
Rise & Fall (Thirds Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars best so far, 25 Feb. 2015
I love this series and this book in particular. The characters, the humour and the relationships makes the story fascinating and I look forward to reading about the other characters and how their relationships progress, particularly Calvin and Hobbs.

The Rebuilding Year
The Rebuilding Year

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 16 Feb. 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it is well written and left me wanting more. I think there is room for a second which I hope the author considers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5