Profile for Claudia Kowalczyk > Reviews

Content by Claudia Kowalczyk

Claudia Kowalczyk (Rochdale Greater Manchester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ladies Black Fleece Thermal Warm Tights 200 Denier S-M-L-XL (Large (Hips 42'' - 48''))

2.0 out of 5 stars Not high enough, 6 Feb. 2016
The material n the look was amazing but they just about came over my bum. They kept falling down n eventually on my night out I ad to remove them. Wasn't impressed. I'll buy sum big black knickers to put over them so I can use them again but I won't b purchasing anymore of these.

Disney Frozen Crystal Double Rotary Duvet Set
Disney Frozen Crystal Double Rotary Duvet Set
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky n comfortable, 18 Oct. 2015
Absolutely love this. It's got such a silky feel to it n is lovely to sleep under. No complaints.

Ladies Womens Nude Black Faux Suede White Pu Leather Chunky Wedged Platforms Wedges Strappy Ankle Cuff Strap Wedges High Heels Shoes 3-8

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy n good looking, 26 Sept. 2015
I bought these for my vegas holiday n have yet to wear them out bt they're so comfy and look fab. My friends love them too. Happy days 😀

Disney Aristocats Marie Cat Beach Towel By BestTrend®
Disney Aristocats Marie Cat Beach Towel By BestTrend®

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any marie fan., 26 Sept. 2015
A must for all marie fans. Love it.

Girls Aloud: Style [DVD]
Girls Aloud: Style [DVD]
Dvd ~ Girls Aloud
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars One word.....brilliant., 26 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Girls Aloud: Style [DVD] (DVD)
I purchased this dvd as I'm a massive girls aloud fan and I wasn't disappointed. It has all the music vids that the ten dvd didn't have and I loved all the insight and tips the girls gave. I bought this 2nd hand and I'm still wondering why the previous owner gave it away. One word ... Crazy. A must for a girls aloud fan. Happy days 😀

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars nice shelf but no support. need to buy your own brackets., 9 Jan. 2015
the brackets for this shelf are absolutely useless, i had to go to b&q and buy ones myself. the shelf slopped after it was put up so nothing stayed were it should, its great now it has brackets underneath but i wouldnt have purchased it if i had known i would have to buy my own brackets.

Liverpool FC Black Knitted Gloves
Liverpool FC Black Knitted Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars my boyfriend is a massive liverpool fan and wears these ..., 9 Jan. 2015
my boyfriend is a massive liverpool fan and wears these all the time, they were a xmas pressie and they fit him perfectly. no complaints from me or him :)

The Big Bang Theory Signals Maxi Poster
The Big Bang Theory Signals Maxi Poster

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my bedroom along with other posters and i still love it even though ive had it a while now, 9 Jan. 2015
this is in my bedroom along with other posters and i still love it even though ive had it a while now.

Batman Comic Strip - Set of 4 Drinks Coasters
Batman Comic Strip - Set of 4 Drinks Coasters
Offered by Interesting Ideas 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these 2 days after ordering which i was really happy about and the product itself is brilliant no complaints ..., 9 Jan. 2015
i received these 2 days after ordering which i was really happy about and the product itself is brilliant no complaints from me, will go very nicely in my games room that has abit of a batman theme going on :)

The Only Way Is Essex - Series 1-6 [DVD]
The Only Way Is Essex - Series 1-6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Dillistone

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect in every way, 27 Jan. 2013
it was in peak condition on arrival it came quickly, was a great price for what your getting. a great buy. I absolutely love this

Page: 1 | 2 | 3