Profile for DAW > Reviews

Content by DAW

DAW

6 Heavy Duty 3 inch Strong Spring Clamps with Metal Spring Market Stalls DIY Workshops
Offered by Debs shop

4.0 out of 5 stars The clips still work and for the price they're fine.., 8 Aug. 2017
I wouldn't say 'heavy duty. They're strong but the little orange ends pop off in the slightest bit of pressure l. The clips still work and for the price they're fine... but certainly not 'heavy duty'.

For Fitbit Blaze, bayite Accessory 23mm Leather Strap with Steel Frame, Light Brown Small 5.5 - 6.7 inches
Offered by eu.bayite

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality, take the punt you wont be disappointed., 8 Aug. 2017
Great item. In this case you really DON'T get what you pay for!!! This is a super item, great quality and cheap in comparison to the original strap I bought for £60 from fitbit themselves. I was hesitant it desperately needed a new strap. I'm pleased I took the risk. This strap feels much nicer than the brand's equivialnt. At a quarter of the price - Thank you!

Fitbit FB201B-EU Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale - Black
Fitbit FB201B-EU Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Massive waste of money I now use my normal digital scales, 24 Nov. 2016
Never the same reading. I can put 5lbs or more on in the space of 2 mins... Apparently....! Massive waste of money I now use my normal digital scales, which believe it or not give the same reading even if I jump on two mins after my first reading.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2016 7:07 PM GMT

Baby Nail Scissors -- For Finger Nails & Toe Nails
Baby Nail Scissors -- For Finger Nails & Toe Nails
Offered by arsuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 1 Mar. 2014
Good value, sharp enough to cut nails cleanly and quickly but the safety of the rounded tip offers confidence when handling the most wriggly little human known to man!!!

Sanctuary Mum to Be Congratulations Collection Gift Set
Sanctuary Mum to Be Congratulations Collection Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 23 Feb. 2014
Lovely little set, I had one brought for me and I was passing on the good will. Great value for money, I love the moisturiser particularly.

Munchkin Microwave Steriliser Bags
Munchkin Microwave Steriliser Bags
Offered by Bambz

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bags of room!!, 23 Feb. 2014
I didn't realise how small the bags are, you literally can only fit a bottle in, otherwise they work well and serve the purpose.

Tekbox Digital LCD Magnetic Kitchen Cooking Timer / Counts Down and Up / Includes Clip for Clothing / Available in Red, Pink and Blue (Red)
Offered by TEKBOX LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 23 Feb. 2014
Great littke timer, for the money i expectwd a cheap look and feel, its not at all that waym Does as it states, good value for money, fast service too.

Hauck Lounger Baby Bouncer - Capri
Hauck Lounger Baby Bouncer - Capri

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely seat it just didn't assemble well!, 23 Feb. 2014
The first item I received didn't assemble, so I returned to receive a replacement. The second was just as bad. Needless to say I didn't request a third.