Profile for Fred07 > Reviews

Lar's Arctic Christmas: Advent Calendar
by Hans de Beer
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent non-chocolate alternative, 20 Dec. 2010
For those looking for a chocolate free advent calendar, you could do a lot worse than this one. Lovely pictures and the numbers are just hard enough to find to keep it fun. My nearly 4 year old has loved opening a window every day this December. If I had to criticise I would make the following points; some of the pictures are a little bit retro (Sony walkman anyone?), and also we accidentally opened the 18 on day 1 because the 8 was obscured by a blob of glitter. None-the-less an excellent buy.

Crocs Women's Lydia Winter Wedge
Crocs Women's Lydia Winter Wedge

1.0 out of 5 stars Despatched in US sizes, mine is nowhere near the size I ordered, 20 Nov. 2009
This is a nice shoe, but I am a UK size 4 and was sent a US size 6. This is far too small for my UK size 4 feet. I've tried to exchange for a larger size, but have only been offered a refund. I can't buy them again because the price has gone up by 10 pounds. In my opinion they are not of sufficient quality to pay more than 20 pounds for them. Very disappointing from a well known brand.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2009 8:38 PM GMT

Sassy 101 Bath Mobile
Sassy 101 Bath Mobile

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 13 Sept. 2007
Frankly this toy is a bit rubbish. The sucker that sticks it to the side of the bath broke within around 2 weeks and the mobile element never worked because the detachable toys were too unstable when attached. On top of this, the squirty frog sprung a leak in his side after about a month. Basically it would be better to spend the £19.99 on a takeaway and give your baby the plastic cartons to play with in the bath!