Profile for Bob McBobob > Reviews

Content by Bob McBobob

Bob McBobob

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SODIAL(R) New Game Thumbstick Joystick Grip Case Cap Cover For PS2 PS3 Xbox 360 Controller - Multicolor
Offered by PGTA

5.0 out of 5 stars RAINBOWS!, 23 April 2015
I mainly bought these because they were bright and cheap but much to my surprise they are pretty awesome! I have them on my PS4 controller and they give the analogue sticks a nice little height boost and get around that awful rough texture they have. Great product.

(D Pin) 25mm Lapel Pin Button Badge: I'm Special
(D Pin) 25mm Lapel Pin Button Badge: I'm Special
Offered by Dotts Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes you are!, 23 April 2015
I bought this for my wife and she quickly proved just how special she was when the badge ended up getting thrown in the washing twice in about a week. Have had to buy more in bulk since, more as a warning to passers by than anything....

R. Kelly: Trapped In The Closet - Chapters 1-22 [DVD]
R. Kelly: Trapped In The Closet - Chapters 1-22 [DVD]
Dvd ~ R. Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars What a ride, 23 April 2015
What can I say? Sometimes you know that what you are watching is complete trash but you love it anyway. Sometimes you know you are watching the most perfect piece of art ever created and your life will never be the same again. No doubt you will experience both of these feelings multiple times or even at the same time throughout the hour and a half running time of this .... masterpiece.

R. Kelly beautifully sings his way through each scene as the drama unfolds and we are hit with plot twist after plot twist. It is like every soap over the past 50 years is happening all at once and it is distilled into its purest form through Kelly's crooning. Affairs, violence, closet dwelling and beretta pulling happen with such unheard of ferocity that you won't even have time to breath.

Your heart will be pumping so fast as we discover *name redacted* has been sleeping with *name redacted* but then *name redacted* was playing away with *name redacted* which is no surprise considering *name redacted* had been with *name redacted* all along anyway!

In closing. Trapped in the Closet is the most perfect/terrible piece of art/crap you will ever experience.

ANNIVERSARY YEARBOOK - Unique Wedding or 1st Anniversary Gift Idea (paper)
ANNIVERSARY YEARBOOK - Unique Wedding or 1st Anniversary Gift Idea (paper)
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked

4.0 out of 5 stars A great idea for newly-weds, 23 April 2015
The wife and I both love this. We have just celebrated our second anniversary and it was really nice looking through the book and filling it in. The paper is really high quality, my wife is an artist and has drawn several pictures inside with markers and it hasn't gone through to the next page. It comes with a plastic cover so the book has some extra protection. It would be five stars if they had added little folds to insert your photos in to, but instead you have to sort that out yourself. Either with a bit of glue or tape. A real first world problem obviously and I do really like the book, just this little tweak would have really made this the perfect item!

Manga
Manga

2.0 out of 5 stars The quality of the shows doesn't make up for the terrible UI, 23 April 2015
This review is from: Manga (App)
Even for free it is pretty hard to recommend this app. It has a couple of solid shows on there but many of them seem to have episodes missing and the way everything is sorted makes it a real pain to use.

Command Poster Mounting Adhesive Strips
Command Poster Mounting Adhesive Strips

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 April 2015
Tired of using drawing pins, blutac or both I gave these a shot and they are so so good! Really easy to use and make the poster look much nicer on the wall without any pins or bulges around the edges. Definitely be using these from now on.

Only down side is that you get enough for three posters per package so if you are putting up a lot of smaller ones it could become quite pricey.

200 Self Adhesive Sticky Wiggle Googly Eyes Assorted Sizes
200 Self Adhesive Sticky Wiggle Googly Eyes Assorted Sizes
Offered by Kids B Crafty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Googly Boogly, 9 April 2015
I used these to create some Ninja Turtle christmas decorations I saw online for my brother. They come in a bunch of different sizes. The strip is easy to peel off and they stick to felt without any problems at all.

No idea what I am going to do with the other 192 though....

Pink Floyd Back Catalogue Maxi Poster, Multi-Colour
Pink Floyd Back Catalogue Maxi Poster, Multi-Colour
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 April 2015
Fantastic quality print and paper for the price. As for the image, well, I love it but that is all down to your personal taste. No doubt about the quality though!

O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream
O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hand cream, 9 April 2015
My Mum has really badly chapped hands, the skin cracks and they are itchy all the time. She tried a load of different creams and stuff from boots. All the usual brands you would expect like Nivea and so on. None of them worked anyway so I decided to give this a try as a last ditch effort and much to her relief it has worked a treat.

She uses the cream several times a day and it keeps the issue at bay. No more cracked skin, even in winter. The cream isn't greasy and soaks into the skin really quickly. It is easy to use too much until you get used to it but even then it only leaves a waxy sensation on your hands. The lid is also really easy to open as it has a grip on it which is great since she has arthritis as well.

I also use it on and off because of a rash I get under my wedding ring when the weather is hot. Works a treat on that as well.

MiniSun 4w LED SES E14 Clear Candle Bulb with 36 x SMD LEDs - 330 Lumens - Warm White
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff! Wow!, 9 April 2015
Sick light mate! I freaking love this light! It lights stuff up so well! Sometimes it is dark and then I use this and it is like, POW! The problem is fixed. I have used it a lot and every time is the same so it can get a bit repetitive I suppose. Like it would be cool if it did different things other than just light up the room but I suppose you need the more expensive ones for that?!?! I don't know.

Mainly I like that it looks like there is a tiny skyscraper inside and I like to imagine these are actually tiny shrunken cities made by Brainiac. I doubt this is the case though and if it is I feel terrible for the people that have to live there but at the same time am grateful for the way they get rid of the darkness.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4