Profile for Bob McBobob > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Command Poster Mounting Adhesive Strips
Command Poster Mounting Adhesive Strips

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 April 2015
Tired of using drawing pins, blutac or both I gave these a shot and they are so so good! Really easy to use and make the poster look much nicer on the wall without any pins or bulges around the edges. Definitely be using these from now on.

Only down side is that you get enough for three posters per package so if you are putting up a lot of smaller ones it could become quite pricey.

200 Self Adhesive Sticky Wiggle Googly Eyes Assorted Sizes
200 Self Adhesive Sticky Wiggle Googly Eyes Assorted Sizes
Offered by Kids B Crafty (UK Shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Googly Boogly, 9 April 2015
I used these to create some Ninja Turtle christmas decorations I saw online for my brother. They come in a bunch of different sizes. The strip is easy to peel off and they stick to felt without any problems at all.

No idea what I am going to do with the other 192 though....

Pink Floyd Back Catalogue Maxi Poster, Multi-Colour
Pink Floyd Back Catalogue Maxi Poster, Multi-Colour
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 April 2015
Fantastic quality print and paper for the price. As for the image, well, I love it but that is all down to your personal taste. No doubt about the quality though!

O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream
O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hand cream, 9 April 2015
My Mum has really badly chapped hands, the skin cracks and they are itchy all the time. She tried a load of different creams and stuff from boots. All the usual brands you would expect like Nivea and so on. None of them worked anyway so I decided to give this a try as a last ditch effort and much to her relief it has worked a treat.

She uses the cream several times a day and it keeps the issue at bay. No more cracked skin, even in winter. The cream isn't greasy and soaks into the skin really quickly. It is easy to use too much until you get used to it but even then it only leaves a waxy sensation on your hands. The lid is also really easy to open as it has a grip on it which is great since she has arthritis as well.

I also use it on and off because of a rash I get under my wedding ring when the weather is hot. Works a treat on that as well.

MiniSun 4w LED SES E14 Clear Candle Bulb with 36 x SMD LEDs - 330 Lumens - Warm White
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff! Wow!, 9 April 2015
Sick light mate! I freaking love this light! It lights stuff up so well! Sometimes it is dark and then I use this and it is like, POW! The problem is fixed. I have used it a lot and every time is the same so it can get a bit repetitive I suppose. Like it would be cool if it did different things other than just light up the room but I suppose you need the more expensive ones for that?!?! I don't know.

Mainly I like that it looks like there is a tiny skyscraper inside and I like to imagine these are actually tiny shrunken cities made by Brainiac. I doubt this is the case though and if it is I feel terrible for the people that have to live there but at the same time am grateful for the way they get rid of the darkness.

Dungeon! Board Game
Dungeon! Board Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Great intro to fantasy board games, 9 April 2015
This review is from: Dungeon! Board Game (Game)
This is a really nice and simple game. There is nothing to it outside of killing monsters and collecting loot but if you have younger family members that you want to introduce to this sort of thing it is a great way to get them used to the flow of things. You do tend to get beaten by monsters a lot which has a variety of outcomes, from being knocked back a tile so you have to try again to being completely obliterated and losing all your gear! However it feels great even for grown-ups when you finally beat that pesky monster! There are minimal opportunities to screw over other players and there is a nice bit of back story for each of the characters included in the game.

Just Stationery Coloured Elastic Bands
Just Stationery Coloured Elastic Bands
Offered by Pakeeza

1.0 out of 5 stars Boooooo!, 9 April 2015
These are the absolute worst elastic bands I have ever had. They snap at the slightest bit of pressure. I used them for keeping cards and board pieces in place for some board games and the ones that didn't snap straight away had snapped by the time I went back to the game. So I was met with mixed up cards and such in the box. Terrible.

F.E.A.R. 3 (PS3)
F.E.A.R. 3 (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to FEAR, 9 April 2015
This review is from: F.E.A.R. 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
The least scary and most accessible of the FEAR games. I personally really enjoyed it and have played it through a couple of times now. Once on my own and once in co-op. Co-op works great with both characters complimenting each other if you work together, but at the same time they have enough unique ways to kill that you can both just do your own thing and get by fine. So if you have a less experienced co-op buddy you should be fine.

It does stray from the FEAR formula a lot. It is an FPS with horror elements but that is pretty much where the similarities end. Because of this you might feel a bit cheated if you loved the previous games but what you are left with is a solid, arcadey shooter with a silly but fun story and an abrupt end. Both characters are fun to play and it still feels good shooting arms and legs off with a shotgun.

Mens 1 Pair SockShop Batman Cape Socks Multi Coloured 6-11
Mens 1 Pair SockShop Batman Cape Socks Multi Coloured 6-11
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Batsocks, 9 April 2015
My wife bought these for me and they are freaking awesome! Nice fit, cute cape and no joke. ZERO crimes have been commited in our house since I got them. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Set 2 Sex Erotic Dice Adult Couples Lover Party Drinking Funny Game Gambling Toy
Offered by a-nicetop1986

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 April 2015
These were great for me but my D&D group gave me some funny looks....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4