Profile for janet > Reviews

Content by janet

janet

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
925 sterling silver elegant clip-on button style floral design bracelet / bangle jewellery classic design
Offered by Kola(uk)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bracelet., 4 Jan. 2014
This bracelet is well worth the money looks good and more expensive than it was. The only downside is when you take it off it does tend to go out of shape having said that it is easy to put back. The downsides are few for something that looks so good.

Adara Silver Herringbone I Love You Bracelet of Length 18.5 cm
Adara Silver Herringbone I Love You Bracelet of Length 18.5 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bracelet., 4 Jan. 2014
This is a nice bracelet but not very wide and not that big. My wrist is 71/2 inches and it just fastens. I cant read the writing on it. Nice but I would not recommend.

Kipling Women's Brownie Wallet K1386513K Pink Orchid
Kipling Women's Brownie Wallet K1386513K Pink Orchid

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Wallet, 4 Jan. 2014
I took a chance buying this because I like a lot of room in my purse/wallet for coupons and cards etc. This covers everything very roomy purse plenty of card space extra spaces for notes coupons etc. I had Pink Orchid lovely colour thinking of getting the purple one as well Buy it you wont regret it.

Heart U Back Grey and Silver Wishbone Bracelet
Heart U Back Grey and Silver Wishbone Bracelet

1.0 out of 5 stars wORST PURCHASE, 5 Dec. 2013
I WANTED A WISH BONE BRACELET WHAT I GOT WAS A USELESS CORD THAT DOES NOT STAY FASTENED WITH A WISH BONE ON . DOES NOT EVEN LOOK GOOD . EXPENSIVE WASTE OF MONEY.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2016 7:29 PM GMT

Kipling HELENA CTN TOTE Shoulder Bag Women's Red Rot (Helena Rose) Size: 35x22x19 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Handbag., 5 Nov. 2013
This bag is so light and spacious. .I have a lot of handbags but they are to heavy for me now. This bag is ideal large middle section and two side pockets I highly recommend this

Collins 2013-2014 Elite Pocket Week Mid Year Diary - Pink
Collins 2013-2014 Elite Pocket Week Mid Year Diary - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Diary, 5 Nov. 2013
Very good diary and address book all in one. Even better is the fact you can buy refills for it . Lovely pink wallet to.

Boy's Christening Gift, Engraved St Christopher Pocket Watch in a Quality Presentation Box, Boy Christening Gift, Christening Gift Ideas
Offered by The Great Gifts Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Nov. 2013
This watch is so very special. The engraving is first class. I bought it for my grandsons christening and my son and his wife were over the moon with it. It is some thing my grandson will remember me by.

Paul's Boutique Women's Quartz Watch with Multicolour Dial Analogue Display and Black Plastic or PU Strap PA027BKBK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, 5 Nov. 2013
:Looks so good on the wrist. Nice to look at my only worry is that I cant always see the hand because they are so small and are hidden. Having said that it is a nice watch/

To A Special Grandson On Your Christening Day Card - 7436
To A Special Grandson On Your Christening Day Card - 7436
Offered by Dot2Dot

5.0 out of 5 stars Different than shop cards, 5 Nov. 2013
This is such a lovely card so different from others in the shops. Stood out from all the other cards and the words are very special

Need You Now
Need You Now

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Need You Now (MP3 Download)
If you have never heard this give it a try it is absolutely brilliant. Was not my type of music but I soon changed my mind

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4