Profile for tina > Reviews

Content by tina

tina "45yrs, married, dog. Love crime thrillers, psychological thrillers, biographies, wartime, and all sorts of books."

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Womens Plus Size Cardigan, 22 Jun. 2014
I ordered this, and thought it would fit, but its actually a little too small. Its not all that great as far as quality goes either. Thankfully I have lost some weight now, so it does now fit. But its style isn't very flattering. I wouldn't really recommend it. I suppose its okay for the price. Its definitely true what they say when they say you get what you pay for.

LARGE 64" X 24" THREE SEATER SOFA SUPPORT SAVER
LARGE 64" X 24" THREE SEATER SOFA SUPPORT SAVER

5.0 out of 5 stars Three Seater Sofa Support Saver, 22 Jun. 2014
This is the second one I ordered. As the first one didn't arrive. I decided to order from a different company. I am so pleased I did. This does do what it says. It really helps to stop the sagging. I would definitely recommend it.

The Garden Owner's Survival Guide
The Garden Owner's Survival Guide
by Martin Baxendale

5.0 out of 5 stars The Garden Owner's Survival Guide., 22 Jun. 2014
Bought this for my Uncle for Christmas, who really enjoyed it. Its only a very thin book, it made a good stocking filler at Christmas, which was what it was intended for. I would definitely recommend it.

Goddess Audrey Full Cup Women's Bra Black 46H
Goddess Audrey Full Cup Women's Bra Black 46H

2.0 out of 5 stars Goddess Audrey Full Cup Bra, 22 Jun. 2014
When this arrived, I was so shocked at how big it was. Its nothing like the 46H size I know. I have lots of different makes of bras all in the size 46H, and none have ever swamped me like this did. It looks like a massive top. I had good fun joking about it with friends though. I would have returned it, if it wasn't for the fact I would have to download a returns thing, and then print it out. Sadly my printer wasn't working at the time, so I didn't bother. I found a home for it with a much bigger busted friend of mine. But this bra is definitely not a 46H, more like a 52K or something much larger. SO I definitely wouldn't recommend this, unless you want it to be really large on you.

Pet Dog Puppy Beige Plastic Faux Leather Adjustable Mesh Muzzle Cover
Pet Dog Puppy Beige Plastic Faux Leather Adjustable Mesh Muzzle Cover
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars Pet Dog Puppy Muzzle, 22 Jun. 2014
It did take a while for this Muzzle to arrive. I nearly gave up on it, if I am honest. That's the only reason I am giving this only four stars. But when I wrote to the company I was ordering it from, they were really helpful and offered me a refund if I wanted it. Eventually it did arrive. I was pleased I held out for it, because it is a good quality muzzle. I would say if you don't mind waiting for it, its worth the wait.

Amazon Kindle Fire HD Standing Leather Case (2nd Generation - 2012 release), Onyx Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Leather Cover., 22 Jun. 2014
Bought this cover for my Amazon Kindle etc. I saw this cover originally when it was almost twice the price. I certainly wouldn't have bought it when it was double the price. It is a lovely cover and I liked the fact you could angle it in any position and it would do what it said it did. I would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking of buying one.

Brabantia Lift-O-Matic Rotary Airer Washing Line with 45 mm Metal Soil Spear, 50 m - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Brabantia Lift O Matic Rotary Clothes Airer, 22 Jun. 2014
This clothes airer is ideal for me personally, because it has a system where you can put the washing line down to your level whilst loading the airer with clothes, then use the umbrella system to put the washing back up to as high as you want it to be to dry the clothes. The only thing I found was, I couldn't load it up too heavy, because I didn't have the strength to push it back up, say if there were wet towels on it, which were heavy. But its very handy, because of the adjustable height system. Its handy if you suffer with arthritis or have any disabilities, a really good design. Its worth the money I feel and I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing this, its a very sturdy item.

Philomena [DVD]
Philomena [DVD]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Philomena, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Philomena [DVD] (DVD)
Really lovely, heart warming dvd. Based on a true story of a woman who gave her baby up many years ago for adoption in the belief he would have a better life. Then many years later the same woman decides she would like to find her son again. Its a moving story, but with many comical areas as well. Definitely would recommend.

Wake
Wake

5.0 out of 5 stars Wake by Anna Hope, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Wake (Kindle Edition)
I would really recommend this book to those who like World War one fiction. The history is accurate, informative and very interesting. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes this type of book.

KONG Easy Treat Puppy (226g)
KONG Easy Treat Puppy (226g)
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Kong Puppy Easy Treat., 22 Jun. 2014
My Puppy loved this. I bought a toy, which was also a gum massager, and I put the paste onto the gum massager. My Yorkie couldn't wait to get for his treat of the chicken paste. He absolutely adores it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking of purchasing it for their dog. It doesn't need a lot in one go, so it lasts for a long time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11