Profile for Karen Gooderham > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

3.0 out of 5 stars Grey, 28 Aug. 2015
Same story on obviously told from his point of view. I also think the author must have cut and paste 80% of the book. Stick with the original!

The Perfume Collector
The Perfume Collector

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the cover!, 28 Aug. 2015
This book is set in two time spans, 1955 and the 1920's. It tells the story of present day Grace as she receives an unexpected inheritance from a mysterious benefactor, taking her to Paris and into a mystery she must try to solve. 1920's Eva, a young girl who secures a job as a chamber maid in a hotel in New York is seduced by a couple of con artists which changes her future. The story is set around the world and science of the Parisian perfumiers giving an insight into the perfume creation. I am glad I read this book - I had read quite a lot of reviews about it but what really had me reaching for it was the cover! Highly recommend this book.

His Forever (His #3) (His Series)
His Forever (His #3) (His Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good series, 22 Aug. 2015
Great way to end the series. These are very quick reads in this series. Great story line and characters.

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read by this author, 22 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Wish Upon a Star (Kindle Edition)
Trisha Ashley is one of my favourite authors. I have had this for ages on my kindle and having been saving for closer to Christmas but gave in in the end! Great read as usual. Lovely characters and storyline.

The Billionaire's Desire
The Billionaire's Desire

5.0 out of 5 stars Good collection, 22 Aug. 2015
Great series and glad I downloaded it as a complete collection. Hooked from start to finish. If you want a romance story then I highly recommend this series.

The Year I Met You
The Year I Met You

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 22 Aug. 2015
I am a huge fan of Cecelia Ahern since her very first book PS I Love You.

This book centres around Jasmine who loves her sister and her work. Her work is suddenly turned upside down. Jasmine’s world starts to change quickly her neighbour Matt is a radio DJ. He’s quite often drunk and because of this he hits rock bottom. Jasmine knows about Matt but things have not always been good between them so when they strike a friendship to say she is surprised is a bit of an understatement.

Loved this book as I got totally lost in it and wanted to know what was going to happen next. I liked how lots of topics were weaved though the book. Good read highly recommend.

The Seafront Tea Rooms
The Seafront Tea Rooms

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 15 Aug. 2015
I really enjoyed this book. It is a very light read. Good characters and storyline. This is the second book I have red by this and enjoyed. I will be reading more.

SNOWBOUND WITH A STRANGER (romance books)
SNOWBOUND WITH A STRANGER (romance books)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok read, 15 Aug. 2015
Ok read.

One More Night (Seductive Nights: Julia & Clay Book 3)
One More Night (Seductive Nights: Julia & Clay Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 15 Aug. 2015
Great follow up book after reading the trilogy bundle first. Downloaded this straight after finishing that. This picks up where the other left of. Great series.

Seductive Nights Trilogy Bundle
Seductive Nights Trilogy Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally hooked from start to finish, 15 Aug. 2015
I really loved this series - I could not put it down (glad I was able to even read at work while my bosses were on holiday!). Julia owns and runs a bar. She loves to create new cocktails. Julia also has a few secrets that are constantly at the forefront of her life.
Clay is a sexy lawyer who walks into the bar and as soon as they meet sparks fly between them. There is one thing that Clay does not like and that is secrets. Can Julia open up enough reveal her secrets to Clay or will he just walk away and leave her?
Written very well and I really liked the characters - storyline just has you drawn in and you just want to know what is going to happen next.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20