Profile for Karen Gooderham > Reviews

One Perfect Summer
One Perfect Summer
by Paige Toon

5.0 out of 5 stars One perfect summer, 4 Oct. 2015
This review is from: One Perfect Summer (Paperback)
Enjoyed this book from the start. Had my sucked in right from the first chapter. Very good read - highly recommend it.

Along for the Ride
Along for the Ride

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 4 Oct. 2015
Quick read. Was ok but did not really have me gripped like the other books by this author.

Westin's Chase (Titan Book 3)
Westin's Chase (Titan Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ, 4 Oct. 2015
I am loving this series. I know each book focusses around the same factors - suspense, action and sexiness - but each one has very much been its own. I have been looking forward to reading this book and learning more about the man who heads up Titan.

Jared Westin is Titan's boss man and we've seen plenty of him throughout the first books. He's very dedicated, blunt, a little stand-offish - but with a caring side thrown into the mix. I like him as he has a no-mess attitude and gets the job done. He has seen his as his men turn head over heels in love and now his time has come with the stubborn firecracker Lilly 'Sugar' Chase and boy does she press his buttons and get to him. I loved the chemistry between these two. You still got all the action thrown in like the other books and I think that is what makes these books work and have you wanting more.

Sweet Girl (Titan series Book 0)
Sweet Girl (Titan series Book 0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 4 Oct. 2015
I am currently working my way through this series (start at the beginning like I have!) The more I read the more I want to learn about The Titan Clan!

This story is set when Nicola, her brother Roman, and their best friend Cash are at college, it's a heartbreaking love story - so have the tissues read.

I really like how Cristin has you believing that you are there in the story. Can not wait to read the next book I this series.

What a Girl Wants (Tess Brookes Series, Book 2)
What a Girl Wants (Tess Brookes Series, Book 2)
by Lindsey Kelk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 4 Oct. 2015
Another good read by Lindsey, this book has a very good storyline along with characters.

Under My Skin: Stark International 3
Under My Skin: Stark International 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great finish, 28 Sept. 2015
I loved this series. Jackson and Sylvia have great chemistry and you can feel it as you read the book. Storyline still had me sucked it. They both need one another and learn on one another the whole time. Can not wait to start the next series.

Heartbreak, Tennessee
Heartbreak, Tennessee

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok read, 28 Sept. 2015
Not a bad storyline, read it in a couple of hours.

A Vintage Christmas
A Vintage Christmas

4.0 out of 5 stars Good follow up, 28 Sept. 2015
Good follow up to Miracle on Regent Street. It continues with Evie & her dream job at Hardys, along with her boyfriend Sam. Nice catching up with Evie and good storyline once again.

Garrison's Creed (Titan Book 2)
Garrison's Creed (Titan Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 28 Sept. 2015
I am loving this series and just can not get enough of it.

I have read the first book in the series and I needed this one to see what happens following the cliff hanger! The characters have grown up, I was surprised by who Nicola had become in the decade she and Cash were apart. I felt really sad at the end of the first book when they were ripped apart, but now I see why. If it hadn't have happened they wouldn't be the people they are now.

Cash really hardened as a person because of past events and so has Nicola. Nicola lost everything and now relies on herself, she doesn't want to depend on anyone and she doesn't want to appear weak, but when she comes face to face with Cash everything changes. Cash is angry and hurt but can they both move on?

Great read once again and can't wait to start the next one.

For Better, For Worse
For Better, For Worse

5.0 out of 5 stars For better, for worse, 28 Sept. 2015
I've read all of Carole Matthews' books as she is one of my favourite authors. This book had me laughing out loud quite a few times. Very good storyline and characters. Highly recommend this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20