Profile for Ms. M. L. Roberts > Reviews

Content by Ms. M. L. Roberts

Ms. M. L. Roberts

Childs Animal Costume: Lamb - 6-8 years (128cm)
Childs Animal Costume: Lamb - 6-8 years (128cm)
Offered by Charlie Crow Costumes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Childs Animal Costume: Lamb (Toy)
Looks great, but be warned this only just fits my 5 year old!

Schmidt Playmobil Dinosaur World Jigsaw (150 Pieces) + play figure
Schmidt Playmobil Dinosaur World Jigsaw (150 Pieces) + play figure

5.0 out of 5 stars favourite puzzle, 27 Aug. 2012
My 3 year old loves this puzzle!!!! Not too difficult but challenging enough to keep him interested and occupied. Lots to talk about in the picture.

Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle?
Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle?

5.0 out of 5 stars great for a two year old, 22 Aug. 2011
My son could do this puzzle, completely on his own, from around 23 months. He loves it! The pieces are large, so if you're child is this age they are big enough to make the puzzle easy and enjoyable. It's also helped his language as he says things like 'missing piece mummy', 'where is the piece with the dogs head?' etc etc

Ten In The Bed And Cd
Ten In The Bed And Cd
by Ms. Penny Dale

5.0 out of 5 stars My sons favourite book, 6 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Ten In The Bed And Cd (Paperback)
My son still loves this book, and for a few months it was his favourite. It's a lovely book which I would never have chosen myself (kindly given as a gift.) My son selected it from the bookshelf one night and we have never looked back. He was around 15 months old when we started regularly reading it together. Highly recommend!

Tiddler
Tiddler
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars my son's favourite book, 4 July 2011
This review is from: Tiddler (Paperback)
My son, who is nearly 2, has been given many books and this is his absolute favourite. He has been reading this with daddy at bedtime for months now. Obviously book preferences are personal but I like reading it too. Lovely illustrations as well!

Fisher-Price Precious Planets All Around Gym
Fisher-Price Precious Planets All Around Gym

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, 17 Dec. 2009
My son is tall for his age. While at a friends house I placed him on their rainforedt fisherprice gym and he almost filled the mat. This precious planet gym is big enough to last larger babies those extra months.

As he has developed he has utilised different things and enjoyed the gym in different ways. The black and white penguin kept him fascinated from the very start (when he could only see black and white). As he has grown he has loved grabing all of the toys and loved looking at the polar bear during tummy time.

I have lost count of the many many hours he has enjoyed spending using this gym. A life saver!

Fisher-Price Precious Planets Happy Giraffe Bouncer
Fisher-Price Precious Planets Happy Giraffe Bouncer

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, 17 Dec. 2009
I still remember the day my son first reached for the toys. He has loved this chair, and I have loved having a time to do stuff round the house. You can move the seat easily from room to room.

Worth every penny!!!!!

Tommee Tippee Cherry 0-6m - white & blue
Tommee Tippee Cherry 0-6m - white & blue

5.0 out of 5 stars only dummy with teat long enough, 26 Oct. 2009
I have bought loads of dummies and this is the only one my baby can/wants to keep in his mouth. A life saver!

Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
by Dr Caroline Fertleman

5.0 out of 5 stars best baby book by far, 25 Oct. 2009
I too have bought many baby books. I liked this one as I felt they weren't preaching at me, or telling me that if I didn't do this or that I would be damned.

They suggest ideas for helping baby sleep, I recommend that you read these sections in advance so that you know what is reasonable to expect at certain ages.

Loads of good tips and pointers.........