Profile for Mabel > Reviews

Content by Mabel

Mabel

Page: 1 | 2
Denny International® Chrome Wire Frame Bathroom Toilet Paper Roll Holder Standing 3 Roll Storage
Offered by Denny Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Toilet roll holder, 11 Sept. 2017
The delivery was on time..wrapped up in shrinkwrap..a devil for arthritic hands to get open even with scissors!..however it does what it says it will do..hold toilet rolls..tends to topple over if not filled to capacity but not a problem really..not much else I can say..it is a toilet roll holder after all is said and done

The Fertile Vampire (The Montgomery Chronicles Book 1)
The Fertile Vampire (The Montgomery Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars the Fertile Vampire, 3 May 2015
This book had me in the first few pages..I really started to like Marcie and then her doggie came on the scene..as I finished this story I actually roared out loud..to which my husband hurried through concerned for me!..about t download next story!

Her Dragon To Slay (Dragon Guard Series Book 1)
Her Dragon To Slay (Dragon Guard Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars dragon Guard series book 1, 7 Mar. 2015
Extremely enjoyable..really had me wanting more..each night I kept saying one more paragraph..one more paragraph..before I knew it it was 2am

Haunting (The Willow Creek Vampires Series Book 2)
Haunting (The Willow Creek Vampires Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars haunting......., 21 Feb. 2015
Excellent story..I really enjoyed reading these books 1&2..about to purchase book 3..hopefully the third instalment will be up to scratch!

Shiny Star Charm Bracelet - Italian Charms fit Nomination classic - wear as is or add new charms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for Nomination Italy charms, 22 Jan. 2015
Excellent value..pleased with purchase

Disney Cars Lightning McQueen Arrows Velour Towel, Multi
Disney Cars Lightning McQueen Arrows Velour Towel, Multi
Offered by Home-Expressions

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice towel for a child, 22 Jan. 2015
After ordering it apparently was lost by the carrier used..after to-ing and fro-ing of many e-mails this was confirmed and a replacement sent as promised..it arrived within the time slot suggested and I am just pleased to finally have this small gift for my 5year old grandson to take to the swimming pool with him.

GRASPING AT ETERNITY (The Kindrily Book 1)
GRASPING AT ETERNITY (The Kindrily Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars reading Grasping at Eternity, 20 Nov. 2014
Took a few pages to get into this read but became hooked in the end..good story and bring on the next one!

A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood
A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars vampires, 27 Aug. 2014
Loving Bella Forrest writing these books..I am certainly not in the age group these are intended for but hey..age is a number!!

My Brother, My Rival - It's not a love triangle, it's a  triangle of pain and sadness: A romantic-suspense, romantic crime novel about heartbreak and betrayal ... in arms series 1 (Brothers in Arms Series)
My Brother, My Rival - It's not a love triangle, it's a triangle of pain and sadness: A romantic-suspense, romantic crime novel about heartbreak and betrayal ... in arms series 1 (Brothers in Arms Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars My brother..my rival, 22 Feb. 2014
I started this book on the recommenation from a friend..page one had me drawn into it..if a book does that so fast it has got to be special..I wasn't wrong..as I read it I become more engrossed and by the time I finished could not wait to start second book!

My Granny Writes Erotica 2 (The Second Quickie)
My Granny Writes Erotica 2 (The Second Quickie)

3.0 out of 5 stars Grannies and erotica!....., 6 Feb. 2014
Laughed out loud many times reading this book..certainly could not imagine being offended by it!..so much so..I bought the second book
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2014 1:31 PM GMT