Profile for Dyfusion > Reviews

No Good Deed
No Good Deed
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 May 2016
This review is from: No Good Deed (Amazon Video)
BRILL

The Concise 48 Laws Of Power (The Robert Greene Collection)
The Concise 48 Laws Of Power (The Robert Greene Collection)
by Robert Greene

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting..............suffer fools!, 18 Jun. 2011
Very good read, easy to digest... a very powerful book, practice with caution..."Knowledge is power, but Power without knowledge" is a harmful weapon, and he who wields it shall be vanquished in the course of time. :)

Plax anti plaque dental rinse, original - 16 Oz
Plax anti plaque dental rinse, original - 16 Oz

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Britts can have good teeth too., 18 Jun. 2011
Absolutely Fantastic, I can't believe that they stopped making it in UK. This miracle in a bottle can save you a fortune on dental costs. If you have plaque (the fury film) on your teeth it will remove it.

However, if you have tartar (hardened plaque), the stuff that causes gum disease, bleeding gums, brown stains, inflammation and loose teeth, within about a week of daily usage it will slowly loosen (plaque / tartar) it until it just falls out of your mouth, you can feel bits falling free in your mouth whilst you gargling. Try it today what have you got to lose?

Ok, the price is really cheap, but the shipping brings up the cost. So buy more than one bottle.

Plax Anti-Plaque Dental Rinse, Soft Mint - 24 Oz
Plax Anti-Plaque Dental Rinse, Soft Mint - 24 Oz
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars A God Sent!, 18 Jun. 2011

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man
by Steve Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG! Tried & Tested, 18 May 2011
Not only is Steve funny but he now writes the truth. He writes in a simple and concise language which is easy to digest and most importantly remember! He magically uses his life experiences as a father, husband and man to offer us women a clear and direct balance into the minds of men. As they say "practice makes perfect" so I did, using the chapter The Five Questions Every Woman Should Ask Before Getting in Too Deep, Question 4: What do you THINK about me? And Question 5: How do you FEEL about me? Firstly they ARE 2 very different questions warranting 2 very different answers. In order for me to try this I had to truly "Over-stand" as opposed to just "understand". I ask the first question to a male friend of mine who has been hanging around for a good few years and with hindsight, implied that he was very interested. I ask him the first question (What do you think about me?). He said "you're very beautiful, intelligent, and independent; you attain very high standards to which you really know what you want from a relationship and a partner in order to build a future. You are in NO rush in meeting this person and will not compromise your virtue for fun. Although, you may have difficulty finding this person that is if he really exists". With a smile on my face and feeling very good about myself, I believed the persona I have been projecting to men was working. I asked him the second question (How do you feel about me?) He replied, "I feel like I'd really like to have a passionate embrace with you" I repeated the question several time to ensure the understood and he just repeated his answer.
Had I had not read this book I would have believed that this friend of mine (whom I have never dated) was secretly really into me.................. I now realised that what he was in fact saying was "you have such high standards to which I cannot comprehend or fulfil, I believe that no man can, or will be willing to and you will be waiting a very long time (not in your life time) to meet him, so I'd like to have a sexual encounter with you"
I am still in shock! Girlfriends, if you are planning to get in a relationship, READ THIS BOOK.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2011 11:30 AM GMT