Profile for CLD > Reviews

CLD

Luna Great Wave Concert Ukulele with Gig Bag
Luna Great Wave Concert Ukulele with Gig Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Ukulele, 4 Jun. 2016
I bought this for my son and he loves it.It is a nice looking instrument and the sound quality is good .

My Sister's Secret
My Sister's Secret

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable book, 19 Sept. 2015
Another good book by Tracy Buchanan .

The Atlas of Us
The Atlas of Us

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 19 Sept. 2015
This review is from: The Atlas of Us (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this book and would recommend it to other people.

A Friend Like Henry: The Remarkable True Story of an Autistic Boy and the Dog That Unlocked His World
by Nuala Gardner

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking book on autism, 18 Dec. 2013
I have started to read this book and although I haven't finished it yet I am enjoying it.I work with autistic children and have heard about and seen great interaction with animals which helps a great deal with social interaction and improved social skills.I would recomend this book to a parent of an autistic child or anyone who is interested or works with autistic children.

Digital Additions Micro Remote Control Flying UFO Infrared 2 Channel (This little FLYING UFO is a perfect introduction to helicopters for children as it is much easier to fly than a traditional remote controlled helicopter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and fun to play with, 17 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my son to replace remote, control helicopters which did not live up to expectations,lasting only one day.My son loved his ufo and found it quite tough and easy to fly.Overall happy with this product.

Remote Control Helicopter - Mini Gyro Zoomer RC Helicopter - Worlds Smallest Gyro Helicopter!

1.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted one day!, 17 Jan. 2013
I was really disappointed with your product.I had TWO and they both broke on Christmas day..They where brilliant for the time I had them but now they're useless.I won't purchase any type of mini helicopters again, I mean seriously only 1 day.Its expensive rubbish. I would not recommend this to any one unless you have enough money to buy 10 in a week!

Morrells Right Start: Focus on Grammar Workbook 5: Handwriting Made Easy
Morrells Right Start: Focus on Grammar Workbook 5: Handwriting Made Easy
by Suzanne Smits

1.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting(2 months!), 24 Aug. 2011
Dear Amazon,
I placed this order 2 months ago.I have been very pleased with products prior to this but unfortunately this is getting ridiculous.I ordered this book well in advance for during the school holidays(which I might add are now nearly over)for my son to practice his handwriting.I am not happy with this service,and can't believe how long it is taking.Please could you send me an e-mail to explain what the problem is because I am a very patient person but this would push even the most placid individual .Waiting for your reply.Mr.C.Roberts
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2011 10:56 AM BST