Profile for Tashie > Reviews

Sushi for Beginners
Sushi for Beginners
by Marian Keyes

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep it up!, 16 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Sushi for Beginners (Paperback)
I read this book for the first time years ago, then when another copy came into my possession I couldn't wait to read it again.
As soon as I started reading I remembered why I feel in love with it the first time. Marian has a way of making you attach yourself to the characters and want to keep reading and reading.
If you haven't read any of her books, I strongly recommend you start. You will not be disappointed!

The House on Willow Street
The House on Willow Street
by Cathy Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from Cathy, 16 Mar. 2012
This is a wonderful book: an absorbing, heart-warming and page-turning tale of love, friendship and relationships.
I love Cathy Kelly and her latest offering is her best yet. Cathy creates such believable, loveable characters - they will stay with me for a very long time. I can't wait to read the next one!

A Dance With Dragons: Part 2 After the Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
A Dance With Dragons: Part 2 After the Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
by George R. R. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars G R R Martin - Legend!, 16 Mar. 2012
I am really disappointed to see so many people putting up negative reviews for this title! It's not George who split that book it was the publishers. Also it was Amazon who sent emails to people stating this was a new book not a re-release of one already published. I understand people's frustrations however it is not fair to rate the book so badly when it actually has nothing to do with the Author, but it is he who is getting bad reviews.
I think people should angle there frustration towards Amazon! Please give these books the ratings they deserve which is 5 stars!