Profile for Flying In a Blue Dream > Reviews

Content by Flying In a Bl...

Flying In a Blue Dream "Flying in a Blue Dream" (yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
FIND Women's Pu Coated Trousers, Black, 12 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)
FIND Women's Pu Coated Trousers, Black, 12 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Olivia Newton John eat your heart out!, 19 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Wowzer!! These jeans are very sexy.
I am a uk 12 & they fit me perfectly, they have plenty of stretch & although tight they certainly don't feel uncomfortable.
They are comfortable to wear, inside they feel like regular trousers & outside they are coated in a leather type looking pu.
Basically they look like leather without the price tag & fit like a glove.
If ever I need to go to a party as sandy from Greece I have the perfect outfit!

FIND Women's Classic Jogger Trouser, Blue (Navy), Small
FIND Women's Classic Jogger Trouser, Blue (Navy), Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality & soft but a little high waisted, 19 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are your typical common jogger bottoms, nice & soft, not too bulky like some can be.
The size small fit me fine I am a uk 12.
The only thing I found is that they are ridiculously high waisted, the waist band comes nearly to my bra strap, they clearly are designed this way too as they are cut to fit that way - maybe it's an upcoming trend??!!
All in all very nice, soft, well made & the waist band is lovely & soft, not the usual gathered up with a tie kind.

FIND Women's Ruffle Sleeve T-Shirt, White (Weiß), Medium
FIND Women's Ruffle Sleeve T-Shirt, White (Weiß), Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, the sleeves are very billowy, 19 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This a lovely soft white tshirt with crisp cotton billowing sleeves, they are rather more billowing than I expected & like other items in the "find" brand it's a little different.
I am a size 12 and the medium fits me perfectly.
The round neck is finished off nicely with ribbon inside making it comfortable to wear, the tshirt is soft & stretchy
It's well made.

FIND Women's One Shoulder Stripe Shirt Blouse, Multicoloured (Blue/white Stripe), Small

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd fit but good quality on trend item, 19 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am a size 12 & I found the size S quite large.
The cut is quite off & I couldn't quite get it to sit right, sat right on my should sit gapped open at the buttons & sat to cover my chest it gapped at the back.
Shame really because the material is a nice crisp cotton which looks smart, the colour, stripes & cold shoulder are very on trend.
I loved the long cuffs too.
Nice quality & well made if you can get the fit right.

FIND Women's Basic Detail T-Shirt, Grey (Grau), Medium
FIND Women's Basic Detail T-Shirt, Grey (Grau), Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product that's very versatile., 19 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Wow the first thing I thought as I opened the package is how lovely & soft this top feels.
Made of 100% cotton this top is comfortable & soft to wear.
Not thick but not thin either, I am a size 12 & the M fits me perfect, skimming bust but not too tight, it has a slightly shaped hem to it.
I will get a multitude of wears out of this.
Definitely I will wear under a shift dress, it could be worn with jeans or even as lounge wear.
Quality product that's very versatile

Nexxus Nutritive Encapsulate Serum for Dry Hair, 60 ml
Nexxus Nutritive Encapsulate Serum for Dry Hair, 60 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive serum, 16 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
For the price & size if bottle I found this product really quite expensive in comparison to a similar product which I use.
As a detangler I didn't think it stood up well, my thick long hair was too much for this product.
To de fluff hair, smooth & finish hair I found it excellent.
It smells absolutely gorgeous.
After 3 weeks or so of daily use I have not found that my hair is improved at all & I would say it's really just a fancy serum.
I think I will stick with my usual milkshake product which detangler better & has sunscreen barriers to protect my hair too

Nails Face Inc Cat Nap Brightening Revitalising and Skin Energising Sheet Mask
Nails Face Inc Cat Nap Brightening Revitalising and Skin Energising Sheet Mask

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely works, sit back & relax for smooth plumped clear & bright skin., 16 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Wow I was really quite surprised at the result I had after using what I thought was a bit of a fun item.
Inside is a sheet mask which is like thick paper in the shape of a face with holes for eyes, nose, mouth, this one is printed with a fun cat face which I wasn't expecting.
The mask is impregnated with the brightening ingredients & there is quite a lot of it, I removed the mask & what was still in the punch I pored onto my chest & arms & lightly rubbed in.
On with the mask & relax for 20 mins or so, it's quite cooling which was nice as I used mine on holiday, you have to lay down as the mask would slide off so don't plan to watch to or something- just relax.
Afterwards I removed the mask & let the residue soak in, it was slightly tacky at first but later I applied my makeup & had a night out & my make up applied just fine.
I would say that you could easily fold the mask & put back in the pack for another use if you wanted to.
I noticed the next day that I looked, fresher & brighter, skin is plumped & just overall "better"
I use a lot if different products & I have to say I really was impressed.

Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick, Flaming Rose, 02 2.4 g
Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick, Flaming Rose, 02 2.4 g
Offered by MyPharma4u

1.0 out of 5 stars Dry & cakey looking, 16 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Gorgeous beautiful creamy consistency & lovely rose colour.
HOWEVER, after a couple of minutes it dries matt & cakey.
My lips looked dry & cracked - horrible, I didn't like it at all, such a shame

Skin Republic Foot Repair 18g
Skin Republic Foot Repair 18g

5.0 out of 5 stars Sit back, relax & put your feet up to be pampered, 16 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This product is two plastic bootees filled will a gel consistency of product.
The idea is that you soak your feet in the product & relax & afterwards feet are soft & moisturised.
I found the product does exactly what it says it will.
It's quite cold when you first slip your feet into the bootees & dependent on when you do this that could make the experience more or less pleasant. I thought how I would love to take a pair on my hols & relax my hot & tired feet at the end of a day.
They are designed as a one use thing but I just folded the tops on mine & used them again.
I definitely noticed my feet were soft & nourished afterwards & I did wonder if the product has some liquid exfoliant in it because my feet peeled slightly afterwards too.
Definitely recommend this product, it's super easy to use & takes no effort at all.

Russell Hobbs Dorchester Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 3000 W, Cream
Russell Hobbs Dorchester Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 3000 W, Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality stylish item, 16 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Lovely cream colour, which is long lasting & easy to clean.
The 3000kw means good quick heat up.
Flat bottom inner with hidden element means less for limescale to stick to.
Inside there are a couple of markers to indicate one & two cups so you use less water & energy.
The matching items are lovely too.
We've had two of these kettles on the go at work constantly for over a year & they are still going strong, thus is a quality item & I definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20