Profile for Paul Greene > Reviews

Content by Paul Greene

Paul Greene

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung 250 GB USB 3.0 Portable External Solid State Drive - Black (Previous model)
Offered by PineApple Uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Tries to be too clever (and fails), 2 Mar. 2016
My PC can see this is attached as hardware but it does not show a drive folder. I briefly got it to show as an available folder to open, but it said the files were corrupt when I went to run them. My work laptop sees it but wont let me try to run the exe file so am now stuck with a £89 coaster as I am outside of Amazon's return time and cant get through to Samsung.

Nokia AC-60X Universal Fast Micro USB Charger 1.5 Amp, Black
Nokia AC-60X Universal Fast Micro USB Charger 1.5 Amp, Black
Offered by Tec Uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not all new model Nokia will charge with this, 15 Dec. 2015
Branded as Microsoft and does not work for my Nokia handset purchased 9 months ago. Needed it quickly so bought with Prime but not worth the trouble.

LEGO Super Heroes 76002: Superman Metropolis Showdown
LEGO Super Heroes 76002: Superman Metropolis Showdown
Offered by Mytoyfactory

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered for a gift at a birthday party my son was going to and then had to rush and get an alternative as I think this would be, 13 Oct. 2015
Should have checked the comments more. At £20 this product is massively overpriced. Ordered for a gift at a birthday party my son was going to and then had to rush and get an alternative as I think this would be better priced at £8.

Charlesvenegas Case Cover Protector Specially Made For Ipad Air Philadelphia Eagles Nfl Football Gj

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong cover that looks great, but..., 29 Jun. 2015
Looks good and material seems strong, only downside is my ipad Apple cover is only just holding on by magnet. Go Eagles

Ball and Bike Inflatable Pump - Classic T-Handle Design - 3 Valves Adapters - 25 cm Long
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't pump and then fell to pieces, 28 Dec. 2013
Main components are made out of plastic, meaning thread had no life. Couldn't generate enough puff to pump up my 3 year old's bicycle's wheels. I know it is cheap and maybe I should have expected poor quality but this is very bad. Unfortunately I don't want the hassle of trying to return the product as it only cost £5 but everyone else be ware.

Croydex Large Rubagrip Bath Mat with Hygiene 'N' Clean
Croydex Large Rubagrip Bath Mat with Hygiene 'N' Clean
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, our son has not had a problem with it, 9 Feb. 2013
Surprised to see the couple of reviews that said the edges were to 'hard'. Our boy has been comfortable with this since he was about 6 months old. It's lasted well, even though we didn't realise it was machine washable. Have recently bought a second one.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not A1 in size, 3 Feb. 2013
Bought this as it came up when i searched for an A1 size frame. Whilst it works width wise, it is too long for an A1 and i now have had to postion my artwork in the middle, leaving the brown backing showning above and below the drawing. A1 is 594 x 841 and I should have checked more thoroughly. Product is ok especially at the price. Delivery was very good and product was in good condition when it arrived.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if your boy likes Cars, 7 Nov. 2012
This arrived last night and my son couldn't wait to put them on... the problem now is he won't take them off. He wore the top to nursery today, he loves it that much. Not sure how we can get him changed for bed tonight!!!!

Learning Curve Chuggington Interactive Frostini
Learning Curve Chuggington Interactive Frostini

3.0 out of 5 stars All fun, but Italiano only, 30 Jun. 2012
My son loves this with the other Chuggington toys we have got him, the only issue is Frostini only speaks in Italian. Whilst I have english as my first language, Mum has Turkish. We want him to learn both languages, but a third before the age of 3 is probably a stretch. This is not the first time that we have been sold 'other' language items on Amazon, beware the fine print.

He still loves it though.

Jo Nesbo, Harry Hole Books 3, 4 and 5 Collection (Redbreast, Nemesis, The Devils Star)
by Jo Nesbo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 8 May 2012
I bought this book set back in October. I had delayed buying Jo Nesbo's work due to the comparision with Steig Larson. I think it is fair to say, on reflection, that this was a mistake. I have since read all the available english language editions in the Harry Hole series and found them all to be a good read. This pack in itself was great value. If you haven't read a Harry Hole book before take the plunge...oh and about the violence, well it's not a Miss Marple but there was nothing there that would shock.

Page: 1 | 2