Profile for HH > Reviews

Content by HH

HH

Page: 1 | 2
Apple MacBook Air 13-Inch (Intel Core i5 1.6 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, OS X Yosemite) - MJVG2B/A - UK Keyboard
Offered by TODO! TODO!

5.0 out of 5 stars MacBook Air, 22 Mar. 2016
I have to say as a Microsoft person of over 20 years I am delighted with my MacBook. It is robust and fast. I am on a learning curve, as many things are done differently from Windows. Both my children were already MacBook converts, so they have certainly eased me in. They assure me of the longevity of MacBooks and I have to say the one I purchased certainly appears to be built to last. Time will tell. Overall it has been an epiphany.

Berghaus Expeditor Aq Trek, Men High Rise Hiking Shoes, Grey (Dark Grey/Black D90), 9 UK (43 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus boots, 1 Feb. 2016
These are replacements for my old pair of Berghaus boots. All I can say is that I find them very comfortable. As with all my previous pairs Berghaus boots, of which there have been many, they suit my requirements perfectly.

Sony MDR-ZX330BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with NFC Connectivity - Black
Sony MDR-ZX330BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with NFC Connectivity - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, 12 Dec. 2015
I am no expert, but I am really pleased with this item. To my hearing this provides an excellent bluetooth connection for both my phone and tablet. The quality for both classical music and listening to audio books has matched my expectations. Maybe not the most comfortable headphones to wear for long periods, but that is a minor quibble.

Sennheiser RS175 Surround Sound Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - Black
Sennheiser RS175 Surround Sound Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sennheiser RS 175, 15 Aug. 2015
I am no technical expert, all I can say is that I am delighted with my purchase. The unit is by no means cheap, but I think you get what you pay for. Initially when I tried the headphones I found a worrying buzzing background noise. I then discovered that they were at full volume on the headphone unit. Once I had sorted that out and had tried them out, using both optical and analogue inputs I was delighted by the quality of the sound. My hearing has been deteriorating over the last while and I have become expert at following tv programmes via subtitles. What a delight it is to hear with incredible clarity what is happening, even though some of the items being watched do not match quality of the sound. As for sound drop off, I can't comment on the effective range, having no real need to go 100 metres away from the base unit. Around my house I certainly have not encountered any problem. All in all, I am glad that I made the investment and am enjoying both music and television more than I have for a long time

Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Betron Earphones, 15 Jun. 2015
I bought this as a replacement for Sennheisers which had packed up after a couple of years. These were less than half the price of the previous headphones, but the sound quality seems just as good. They also seem pretty solidly built. As for their longevity, only time will tell. Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase.

United Airlines
United Airlines

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing App, 6 Jun. 2015
This review is from: United Airlines (App)
I had tried this app on a Samsung tablet, it didn't work. All I got was the screen flashing on and off! This meant that nothing could be done with the app. When I saw it offered as an Amazon app I thought great, if it is being offered it must work. No, when downloaded on to my Kindle Fire HD it did exactly what it had done on the tablet. Free but useless. Live in hopes United get this sorted out.

Lonely Planet Route 66 Road Trips (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Route 66 Road Trips (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mother Road, 24 May 2015
I was looking for something up to date for making this trip during this summer. It fits the bill for me. It gives what appear to be good suggestions and is well laid out. It is also not too overwhelming or bulky. I am sure there are more comprehensive books for those wishing to investigate the trip in detail, but I think it is a useful starting point which leaves room for discovery. The proof will be in the trip??

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nook Cover, 24 May 2015
It came promptly and fits the bill. It looks good, time and wear and tear will reveal its durability. For the price it certainly seems good value.

Craghoppers Men's Kiwi 3-in-1 Jacket -Dark Khaki/Dark Khaki, Large
Craghoppers Men's Kiwi 3-in-1 Jacket -Dark Khaki/Dark Khaki, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars 3-in1 Jacket, 7 Nov. 2014
Very pleased with this product. It suits my requirements perfectly.

Berghaus Men's Explorer Trek Hiking Boot Navy/Grey 80022N10 9 UK
Berghaus Men's Explorer Trek Hiking Boot Navy/Grey 80022N10 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My kind of boot, 13 Oct. 2014
I knew when I ordered this I would be pleased as it is my eighth pair, over the years. These boots suit me perfectly and I wear them constantly. I find they last well and are very comfortable even on long walks.

Page: 1 | 2