Profile for S. Hoskins > Reviews

Concise Dictionary of Theology, A, Third Edition
Concise Dictionary of Theology, A, Third Edition
by Gerald O'Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 April 2017
This is a very good book for the theological student. Certainly would recommend its content.

E45 Moisturising Lotion Pump Dispenser - 500ml (5pack)
E45 Moisturising Lotion Pump Dispenser - 500ml (5pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 April 2017
This is a good product - used for cracked and dry skin and improves the skin very quickly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality is excellent and effect on health is as desired., 27 April 2017
An extremely good product. The quality is excellent and exactly what we were looking for. The packaging ensures that the nuts remain fresh when the bag is opened and resealed. The taste of the nuts is good (raw and bitter) and the bitterness is minimal, but this is due to the natural drying process of the nuts which makes them effective when used. I would certainly recommend these nuts which we are using to maximise my husband's health and well-being. He has cancer of the liver. It is working - after a few days, he feels better than he has done so for 4 months and his appetite has increased.

Balsem Lang Eagle Brand Balm, 40 Gram
Balsem Lang Eagle Brand Balm, 40 Gram

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the original product - very disappointed, 12 April 2017
I received an 20 g Balsem Lang from a friend and was so impressed with its action and results that I ordered my recent purchase of 2 jars of 40 g. Balsem Lang.
Much to my disappointment this product is not the same as the original product.
The original 20 g jar consists of per gram: L-menthol - 155 mg; Eucalyptus Oil - 195 mg; Methyl Salicilate 80 mgs Camphor 4 mgs..
The new 40 g. jar consists of per gram: Peppermint Oil - 3.45%; Camphor - 11.10%; Base ad - 100%.
This new product is totally ineffective.
I am extremely disappointed and I have wasted a significant amount of money.

Extra Large XXL Traditional Quality Classic Vintage Red Floral Rugs 4 Colours & 7 Sizes Soft Pile 100% Polypropylene Cheap Rug Mats (Red, 235x320 CM (8'x11'))
Offered by Lily UK 48 HR Tracked Service

4.0 out of 5 stars I am quite pleased with the carpet, 24 May 2016
The carpet is darker than the picture portrays - more a burgundy colour. I am quite pleased with the carpet. I paid £89 for this carpet and I would not pay any more. However, it meets the purpose of covering an area in a busy household.

Liberon WFO25L 2.5L Wood Floor Oil
Liberon WFO25L 2.5L Wood Floor Oil

2.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS FLOOR OIL AND VARNISH - NOT JUST FLOOR OIL, 22 May 2016
This is NOT only floor oil. It is floor oil + varnish with all the pitfalls that varnish has on application. I wanted to oil my parquet flooring and avoid varnish having had bad experience with wear and tear of varnish in the past; now I find that I have a floor which is far darker than I anticipated and after 5 days the floor is still not dry; in parts I have had to scrape the varnish off because it has bubbled. I had read all the reviews and no-one indicated that this product was oil + varnish. I am extremely disappointed and would not recommend it.

Now They Call Me Infidel: Why I Renounced Jihad for America, Israel, and the War on Terror
by Darwish

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BOOK, 16 Dec. 2015
Honest, forthright, informative and courageous literature. None Darwish is a heroine. A must read.

The Devil We Don't Know: The Dark Side of Revolutions in the Middle East
The Devil We Don't Know: The Dark Side of Revolutions in the Middle East
by Nonie Darwish

5.0 out of 5 stars ESSENTIAL READING, 16 Dec. 2015
This is a must read. Extremely informative, extremely well written.

Professional 500ml Granite Marble Cleaning Spray
Professional 500ml Granite Marble Cleaning Spray
Offered by QUAILITAS LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 16 Dec. 2015
Very pleased with the product. It does exactly as it says. I have used it on extremely dirty granite in a church and the granite has come up beautifully.

Fire Extinguisher & Fire Blanket : A2Z Fire 1kg Powder Fire Extinguisher For Home, Kitchen, Car, Caravans & Boats
Offered by A2Z Fire Extinguisher

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 9 May 2015
VERY GOOD PRODUCT - VALUE FOR MONEY AND WOULD RECOMMEND. I USE IT IN THE KITCHEN AREA.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5