Profile for lee > Reviews

TeckNet M002 TrueWave 2.4G Wirless Mouse - Black
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 24 July 2015
Excellent, quality product.

Celebrity Jewellery Swarovski Elements Butterfly Ocean Blue Water Drop Pendant Necklace for Women

5.0 out of 5 stars More than happy!, 17 Mar. 2015
I ordered this as a present for someone close and they loved it. Good detail, well made.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 16 Jun. 2014
Because there's no holes for your eyes the cold touches your eyelids directly which sent a sharp pain through the nerves of my eyeballs. For that reason I couldn't continue usage but a least the price was low. I feel this product is a good idea for helping to sooth and freshen the eye area as it will increase blood flow as your body attempts to combat the cold but it could do with two holes to see through like a mask.

I got the idea to try this from the film American psycho but I think I'll be sticking to just plain old eye cream.

Just For Men M55 Moustache and Beard Facial Hair Color Real Black
Just For Men M55 Moustache and Beard Facial Hair Color Real Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 16 Jun. 2014
Overall I liked this product and the price but I have a few issues as well.

Firstly, its rather messy and if you happen to drip any on clothes or the carpet its unlikely you'll be able to remove it.

Secondly, I feel the black looks slightly unnatural. It looks as if someone has spray painted my beard with black. I haven't tried other colors so I can't comment on what they look like.

At least I didn't have an allergic reaction like some other reviewers. Definitely do a spot test before covering your entire beard.

In summary I'm suitably impressed but I may go a shade or two lighter next time.

I Am Zlatan Ibrahimovic
I Am Zlatan Ibrahimovic
by Zlatan Ibrahimovic

5.0 out of 5 stars Really entertaining, 16 Jun. 2014
Zlatan stands out as one of the most charismatic personalities in football. Whilst most footballers are considered boring he is an exception. Both sublimely talented on the pitch and quick witted off it I found reading the story of his life fascinating. He came from a poor background and its really inspirational to see how far he has come whilst not changing a thing about himself. The insights he gave into transfer dealings and certain manages such as capello, mourinho and guardiola was intriguing.

Overall I really enjoyed the book. Fans of football and unpredictable personalities will certainly be entertained.

SHL BRAND ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% Pure (1 Litre) 1000 ml
SHL BRAND ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% Pure (1 Litre) 1000 ml
Offered by Shiny Hardware Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 16 Jun. 2014
Definitely pure, I use it to dissolve some crushed pills to use as a topical and it works a treat. One bottle lasts ages so it's great value as well.

10ml Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
10ml Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 10ml Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
This is certainly a pure essential oil and for the price it is a bargain. I add it to my shampoo and it really refreshes my scalp.