Profile for flomo > Reviews

Original Sin [Blu-ray]
Original Sin [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Angelina Jolie

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Original Sin [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
there's no subtitles for this movie

Fogi Is A Bastard (F. est un salaud) [DVD] [1990] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Fogi Is A Bastard (F. est un salaud) [DVD] [1990] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 12 July 2015
awfull

Happiness
Happiness

5.0 out of 5 stars this music grows in your soul, 14 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Happiness (Audio CD)
This is the first album that catches my attention and have a deep impact to my feelings. I never thought I will be hearing something like this before. These boys HURTS they made me feel like I live 80's although I was just a kid that time I always wanted to live my 20's that time. Every single has a meaning and the lyrics are totally different than what you hear these days. The whole album is great and highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best boost vitamin I ever had, 18 April 2010
I have been using this vitamin for years, since l was 22 years old. Since then it totally changed my immunity system. It is true that it keep the cells young. I look much younger at my 28 years old. Everyone says I'm 23 - 24.
I have been using this when I had my kick - boxing training, dancing. 5 hours of hard training a day and it helped a lot. I do not recommend in the evening because may not sleep. They are good even for the liver. This will never harm your body, no matter what state you are.
I happily recommend you !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2013 2:11 PM BST

Another Day On The Terrace
Another Day On The Terrace

5.0 out of 5 stars Dj Shah The Best, 1 Aug. 2009
the first song I heard from dj shah was IN & OUT and I loved it. It was a different impact. then I try to listen more from dj shah and I wasn't dissapoint it. it is so cool when you listen dj shah. all l could think was beach, sunrise, sand, being with friends around a fire on the beach. this album is filling my imagination. another great dj guys and believe you won't regret to buy this album if you want to hear something cool !