Profile for Lynda > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
LifeProof Nuud Case for iPad Mini - Black
LifeProof Nuud Case for iPad Mini - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars The shoulder strap is great, 26 Dec. 2014
This works well. I wanted a case with a strap so I wouldn't be taking it in and out of the case I had, and could wear it across my body when out walking. For this it is great. It was easy to fit. I don't know about the waterproof part.

UKULELE STAND FOR SOPRANO / CONCERT / TENOR SIZE UKULELES VIOLIN AND MANDOLIN SOLID BEECH WOOD - SPECIAL OFFER
Offered by Really Useful Music Company (RUMC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and practical, 13 Feb. 2014
This stand is very good. It looks good and keeps my ukulele secure. Easy to assemble.
Reasonably sturdy, I am very pleased with it.

ENO ET-33U Clip on Digital Electric Chromatic Ukulele Guitar Tuner + Battery
ENO ET-33U Clip on Digital Electric Chromatic Ukulele Guitar Tuner + Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Feb. 2014
This is a great tuner. I bought one for my ukulele and then another for my husbands guitar, as it has chromatic tuning
as well as ukulele tuning. It is so simple to use and it is compact. The LCD is large and clear. It would suit anyone
from a novice to a professional.

Swees Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case Ultra Slim Cover for Amazon New Kindle Paperwhite 2014 2013 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Including Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty] - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, 6 Dec. 2013
The previous e-reader cover I had been using was very nice but much bigger than the e-reader which to me seemed odd. It was like taking a thin but full sized book out. So decided to go for the Swees. It is very good as it the same size as the e-reader and very thin. The quality is quite good. I had a red and my husband a black and his looks better quality, but I still like it. It has a magnetic flap and goes straight to the last place you were reading. No more switching on and off. All in all a good buy and a very reasonable price.

The Great War: A Photographic Narrative (Imperial War Museum)
The Great War: A Photographic Narrative (Imperial War Museum)
by The Imperial War Museum

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning photographs, 5 Nov. 2013
A pictorial history of the First World War. Pictures from the harshest reality to snapshots of
ordinary daily life. I found this book to be both interesting and absorbing. As a historian I
found it to be good value.

Stowamatic GTS Electric Golf Trolley White
Stowamatic GTS Electric Golf Trolley White

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great!, 3 Jan. 2013
This is a fine looking machine, and generally I am happy with it. However, it has some niggling little traits.
I don't like the speed control, it is not sensitive enough. Speed 5 is good for the flat but if you start down an incline and want to turn it down to 3 it might turn itself up to 7 and pull your arm off!( My trolley did go back to see if this was a fault and it wasn't)
Also there is no real wheel braking. My course has a steep incline from tee to green on a par 3. It is a dirt path and I keep the trolley off(on standby) but it is a heavy machine and its own weight pulls it along and again my arms suffer.
If your course is relatively flat I would recommend this trolley, but I would be wary if you play a hilly course as I do.
On the plus side it is stable, folds up well and the battery charges quickly although the battery is heavy.

The Best Of Chris Barber
The Best Of Chris Barber

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jazz, 3 Jan. 2013
You get what it says on the album cover. The best of Chris Barber.
Great music. Great musicians. Great stuff!

Bryan Ferry - The Ultimate Collection
Bryan Ferry - The Ultimate Collection
Offered by Entertainment Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as I remembered, 3 Jan. 2013
Had this album years ago on vinyl. It was as good as I remembered. Good punchy songs and
slow but not slushy ballads all with Bryan's distinctive voice, and most of his big hits both as a
solo artist and with Roxy Music.

Belkin 802.11g Wireless Usb 2.0 Network Adapter
Belkin 802.11g Wireless Usb 2.0 Network Adapter
Offered by Deluxe Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Great company, 11 Feb. 2012
Bought a wireless USB, and was so pleased decided to get another. Couldn't find the product again so contacted the company. I had a quick and very helpful reply which meant I found the product very quickly. The delivery time was very quick. Very pleased with this company.

British Wildlife: A photographic guide to every common species (Collins Complete Guide)
by Paul Sterry

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent field guide, 12 Dec. 2011
Bought this book as a gift. I already have the version for Republic of Ireland and have found it to be a really good and clear
reference guide. I was not disappointed with this version and would recommend it for all ages.

Page: 1 | 2