Profile for WelshBunnie > Reviews

Content by WelshBunnie

WelshBunnie "-x-WelshieBunnie-x-" (Cheshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Bunny Rabbit Silver Charm Bead - Sterling Silver 925 - fits Pandora Biagi & Trollbeads Bracelets - Gift boxed
Offered by Sharron.l

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 7 Jun. 2016
Beautiful charm :) Mum bought me this bunny for Christmas, and fits perfectly on my Pandora. Gorgeous quality, special meaning as it reminds me of my two boy bunnies!

Sons Of Anarchy Samcro Ceramic Mug
Sons Of Anarchy Samcro Ceramic Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jun. 2016
Fantastic quality, came gift boxed. A must for any SAMCRO fan!

Breaking Bad 1-Piece Ceramic Better Call Saul Mug
Breaking Bad 1-Piece Ceramic Better Call Saul Mug

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 7 Jun. 2016
Husband is a big breaking bad and better call Saul fan. Have already got him the heinsenburg mug, so just had to get him this Saul one for his birthday.. the quality isn't as good as the other mug, and the outer rim has a lump/mis-shape. (added pic).. so not amazing quality. It's only a token thing I guess, but still, just a shame it's not as good as the other one. 3 stars.

The Art Therapy Colouring Book
The Art Therapy Colouring Book
by Richard Merritt

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore these adult colouring books. My job at times ..., 19 Aug. 2015
Adore these adult colouring books. My job at times can be stressful and find these and a packet of decent felts really help melt stress away! Lovely designs, definitely worth a shot if you suffer with stress/anxiety and want to busy your mind.

Willow Tree Close to me Figurine
Willow Tree Close to me Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 19 Aug. 2015
Absolutely gorgeous. I'm getting married next month and even tho I live 170 miles away from my mum, she's still been such a support when I've needed her. Thought this was the perfect gift to give her with her 'Thanks Mum' wedding card.

Trend Brown And Cream Floral Rug. 8 Sizes Available (70cm x 300cm (Runner))
Trend Brown And Cream Floral Rug. 8 Sizes Available (70cm x 300cm (Runner))
Offered by Rugs Supermarket (Dispatched Within 12 Hours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely rug!, 19 Aug. 2015
Very happy with this rug. Good quality. Fits my landing perfectly and goes really well with my current browns and golds theme. Perfect! Delivery spot on too.

ChillFactor Tutti Fruity Slushy Maker Pink
ChillFactor Tutti Fruity Slushy Maker Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them! Very impressed., 19 Aug. 2015
Saw these on sale in local supermarket, bought one for me and partner. Really impressed with them, both a fan of slush drinks - nothing better in the hot weather! We found freezing them over night for as long as possible worked best. Have tried them with Oasis, Rubicon, Apple Juice and Vimto - all work brilliantly. Rubicon my favourite! We also tried the blue raspberry slush syrup but wasn't a fan of that - tasted very chemically! Produced really smooth slush, getting kinda addicted to it and find ourselves making one when getting in from a long days work haha! :)

Elements Silver E2053 Ladies Marcasite Daisy Sterling Silver Stud Earrings
Elements Silver E2053 Ladies Marcasite Daisy Sterling Silver Stud Earrings

1.0 out of 5 stars Stones fallen out!, 10 May 2015
Very unhappy, fiancé bought me these 3 months ago and one of the studs has already lost most of the stones! A bit gutted as I love marcasite jewellery and wanted to purchase the matching necklace - better pass on that :(

Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Pain Au Raisin
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Pain Au Raisin

5.0 out of 5 stars this candle is amazing! I'm a huge yankee fan, 12 April 2015
Agree with other reviewers, this candle is amazing! I'm a huge yankee fan, and this one has definitely hit my favourites list. I also find once it has been blown out - you can still smell it the next morning! Very yummy, a fresh bakery scent with raisins. Just want to gobble it up!

Cadbury Easter Chocolate Treat Box By Moreton Gifts
Cadbury Easter Chocolate Treat Box By Moreton Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars this was the perfect little chocolate treat to send her for Easter, 7 April 2015
As I live quite a distance from my Mum, this was the perfect little chocolate treat to send her for Easter! - She was chuffed to bits hehe. Perfect Service, will definitely use again, thank you!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7