Profile for margarita wilson > Reviews

Content by margarita wilson

margarita wilson (southampton, england)

Prem-I-Air 2.5kW Model 11 Fin Oil Filled Radiator with Adjustable Thermostat, 3 heat settings & 24 Hour Timer - EH1364
Offered by Sales Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars superb performance, 30 Mar. 2013
Great heater, beats my Dimplex hands down. Ordered it on Thursday and arrived Friday. Well done for excellent service. I would recommend this product.

Round Red Black Plastic 5 Number Golf Digital Hand Tally Clicker Counter
Round Red Black Plastic 5 Number Golf Digital Hand Tally Clicker Counter

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 26 Mar. 2013
I bought this to keep count of my knitting rows,well if you put your knitting down longer than half an hour the numbers disappear, so pretty useless for my needs.

Sloggi Maxi Women's Brief 4 Pair Pack
Sloggi Maxi Women's Brief 4 Pair Pack
Price: £18.97 - £39.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great knickers, but, 15 July 2012
I bought two packs of these knickers, great fit. My only complaint is that the seams at the back are too bulky, so I have to wear them inside out.

Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker - White
Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker - White

5.0 out of 5 stars The best breadmaker, 2 April 2012
This the third Panasonic bread maker I have owned and they are great. I use mine two to three times a week, mainly for wholemeal bread, rolls, pizza dough, white bread, raisin bread and occasionally naan and pitta. I noticed with my latest buy they have altered the recipes slightly; for example on the wholemeal, they have cut the sugar from 1 tbs to 1 tsp and completely omitted the milk powder, and with the white loaf they have increased the amount of yeast from 1/2 tsp to 3/4 tsp (for 400g loaf). The taste and texture has not been affected. With my previous machine I had experimented with omitting milk powder and using oils instead of butter and same with sugar, using honey, agave etc., with no great difference. All in all, I couldn't do without my bread maker and have been using it for the past 11 years. I can't remember the last time I had store bought bread, maybe returning from holiday.I'd recommend this machine to any one thinking of buying a bread maker.

Braun automatic coffee maker Aromaster KF 47 plus - Black
Braun automatic coffee maker Aromaster KF 47 plus - Black
Offered by DigimediaUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 Mar. 2012
I received my Braun coffee maker from Germany with a two pin plug, no problem as I quite easily replaced it with a three pin
plug. Made my coffee the usual way and as I was watching it ,not drip,
but pour into the carafe, I knew that the coffee was going to taste weak, and I was not wrong. My last coffee maker was a
Magimix, which unfortunately they no longer produce, made perfect coffee as it actually dripped in. I can't return the Braun as I have
changed the plug, but am looking for a model to replace it. Looks nice but doesn't deliver.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2013 5:38 PM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars cheaply made, 23 Aug. 2010
I bought these a while back and used them once and are now in the loft. They look pretty on screen, but was very disappointed when they arrived. The glass is very thick, and have two joins which make the glasses look ugly.

Cuisipro Cherry/ Olive Pitter
Cuisipro Cherry/ Olive Pitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Aug. 2010
Received my olive/cherry pitter this morning, and pitted my olives for my salad. It's easy to use and does a great job taking out the stones, and leaves the fruit intact, not in pieces. I particularly like the silicone cup that holds the olives/cherries. A much better product than the last one I had. I'd highly recommend this product and the bonus being, it has a 25 year warranty.

Knitting New Scarves: 27 Distinctly Modern Designs
Knitting New Scarves: 27 Distinctly Modern Designs
by Lynne Barr

1.0 out of 5 stars too complicated, 5 Dec. 2009
The patterns are too complicated and aimed at the American market. The scarves are more decorative than practical( for warmth), and am very disappointed with the book, therefore it will be going to the charity shop.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2013 3:42 PM BST

Amco Lime Citrus Squeezer
Amco Lime Citrus Squeezer
Offered by TrendFee

5.0 out of 5 stars lime juicer, 13 May 2009
I've seen this product used by a couple of tv chefs and thought I would buy and try it. It is great, easy to use and no pips in the food. Also bought the lemon juicer too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2009 5:13 PM BST

500 of the Most Important Health Tips You'll Ever Need: An A-Z of Alternative Health Hints to Help Over 200 Conditions
by Hazel Courteney

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute waste of money, 6 Feb. 2009
I ordered this book thinking it would have alternative and helpful advice on health tips, but found it to be totally useless, as the authors seem to dole out the same advice for most ailments, ie: cut out caffeine, tea alcohol red meat etc., Also very keen on recommending supplements. I'd save your money and not bother buying this book.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2010 8:31 PM GMT