Profile for EMKAY M. Kluge > Reviews

Content by EMKAY M. Kluge

EMKAY M. Kluge "Kites4U" (UK)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy from D4W, 13 Nov. 2013
Product not even worth 1 star (sadly not an option). Stopped working after a couple of charges.
Contacted seller D4W (Dress 4 Work Ltd - Birmingham) twice. But never received a response.
Waste of money even if it was cheap.

About D4W in their own words.
We sell quality products at low prices so that every buyer gets more than their money's worth. (meaningless unless you sell products that work)
We are known for our great return policy, excellent customer service and affordability. (meanigless unless you standby your statement)

Scuba Diving Snorkeling Purge Mask & Dry Snorkel Set
Scuba Diving Snorkeling Purge Mask & Dry Snorkel Set
Offered by Prime Scuba

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked better than expected., 1 Jan. 2013
Bought these for a trip to the Maldives. They worked very well. Dry and no leaks. Liked the feature that I could blow air out through a nose vent. Comfortable to wear I had them on for hours at a time.

Cressi Matrix Mask with Dry Snorkel Set Combo, Blue
Cressi Matrix Mask with Dry Snorkel Set Combo, Blue
Offered by Prime Scuba

5.0 out of 5 stars Cressi Mask and Dry Snorkel, 1 Jan. 2013
Worked extremely well. My wife usually does not like snorkelling. The set was comfortable for her to wear and did not let any water in. Money well spent

Beyond The Shrouded Horizon
Beyond The Shrouded Horizon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Nov. 2011
Just what I was expecting. Ordered this as a BD present for myself when it came out. More than well worth the wait when I got it today from the kids as a 'surprise' present (and I did not cheat and listen elsewhere). Thanks guys. Well all is said already above from previous reviewers how good this CD is. It is truly ace stuff that tingles my mind, gives me a few goose bumps and makes my greyish neck hair stand to attention (not necessarily in that order and more than once). You got to listen to the tracks immediately again. I bet you find something you did not hear the first time around. Oh and if you are impatient jump straight from track 2 to 13 (in my view he truly kept the best for last). On the way up stop at track 5. But don't forget to get back to the start to listen to the ones in between. Pick any and you like them the more you listen to the CD. Sit back, close the windows and chill to all of them as they come out the speakers. Oh, did I mention that I also bought myself tickets as another BD present (I know I'm greedy) to see Mr H. in London next Sunday (13th November) in the O2 Academy in Islington. And no - you can't have the other ticket. I take my son. Can't wait. See you there perhaps.

Transcend 8Gb SDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card
Transcend 8Gb SDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 26 Mar. 2009
What can I say.
Very quick turn around. Did not need to wait at all.
2x8 GB should keep me more than prepared for capturing all the vidoe I need.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars CANON IXUS 800 IS + Advanced manual., 4 Sept. 2006
This is a great camera. Not exactly as small as my previous PENTAX S4i, but the quality of pictures and video is outstanding. Even my wife (the non gadget type)is impressed. A shame as she and my daughter now have taken over this little gem.

Just one thing was annoying. No ADVANCED MANUAL was included in the box. According to AMAZON's efficient helpline something that has happend before. They kindly offered a complete replacement. This is not necessary as you can download ALL manuals in PDF from the CANON USA website. Don't go to the CO.UK as it will link to a site that charges. Free CANON PDF manuals are at [...] Follow the link to CONSUMER. BTW the IXUS 800IS is identical to the PowerShot SD700 IS.