Profile for Mrs Sandra Benedetti > Reviews

Content by Mrs Sandra Ben...

Mrs Sandra Benedetti

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
(M) WOMENS KNITTED RUDOLF REINDEER LADIES XMAS CHRISTMAS NOVELTY JUMPER SWEATER TOP | RED - LS red nose reindeer knit jmpr | ML 12/14
Offered by Top Fashion18

2.0 out of 5 stars I sent this back, 2 Dec. 2013
I was not happy with the quality of this sweater and I decided to return it. I would not recommend it.

Mens Cotton Rich Sport Socks Uwear 6-11 5Pk Plain Black
Mens Cotton Rich Sport Socks Uwear 6-11 5Pk Plain Black
Offered by Fashion Group

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 2 Dec. 2013
I am pleased with these socks, the look good quality and excellent value for money. Perhaps not as good quality as big brand sports socks I have bought in the past.

Just Visiting This Planet
Just Visiting This Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this CD to replace an album I had in my youth, 2 Dec. 2013
I really enjoyed listening to this album again, it took me back to my teenage years. It is as good as I remembered.

Christmas Angel [DVD]
Christmas Angel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mel Smith
Offered by makandmabel

3.0 out of 5 stars Very strange film, 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Christmas Angel [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this film as it starred some excellent British actors but I was a bit disappointed with it. I thought it would be more entertaining.

The Christmas Foal [DVD]
The Christmas Foal [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tyrone Power
Offered by Home Entertainment Online

2.0 out of 5 stars The acting is awful, 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Christmas Foal [DVD] (DVD)
This film is awful, the acting is wooden, could not watch it again and would not recommend it to anyone.

Cellophane Santa Christmas Party Bags, Pack of 20
Cellophane Santa Christmas Party Bags, Pack of 20

4.0 out of 5 stars They are smaller than I realised, 30 Oct. 2013
I had hoped these bags would be bigger than they were but I may be I did not check the size. I am sure is will put them to good use over christmas

PK10 GOLD 31MM PULL BOWS FOR FLORIST, CRAFT AND WEDDINGS
PK10 GOLD 31MM PULL BOWS FOR FLORIST, CRAFT AND WEDDINGS
Offered by Robelli Online (UK SHIPPER)

4.0 out of 5 stars The look great, 30 Oct. 2013
I bought these for my Christmas gift and they are exactly what I need. I am sure my Christmas gifts wrapping will look very professional

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The kit has everything you need to make your own hampers, 30 Oct. 2013
I am so pleased with this kit, I am sure my gift baskets will look great and my family will be very impressed with my efforts.

Banana King All Occassions Fruit Basket
Banana King All Occassions Fruit Basket
Offered by Banana King

3.0 out of 5 stars This is the 2nd time I have ordered this product, 20 Oct. 2013
This is the 2nd time I ordered this product as I was so pleased with my first purchase. However, it looked just as good but sadly within 24 hours the pineapple had started to go mouldy. This was very disappointing as I bought it as a treat for my dad who is unwell and has very little appetite.

Scientific Calculator
Scientific Calculator
Offered by SOC ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 7 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my son going back to school and it is perfect for the job and excellent value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6