Profile for C. Vardy > Reviews

Content by C. Vardy

C. Vardy "la petit souris" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Chopping Board Wax Oil Treatment - 350ml (Food Safe)
Chopping Board Wax Oil Treatment - 350ml (Food Safe)
Offered by BRANDON BESPOKE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 29 Aug. 2014
I was worried about putting this wax oil treatment over Black Bison wax. No problem and now no water marks. Tried Bison wax on top as well to get a better finish, again no water marks so very pleased.

Brain Games For Dogs: Fun ways to build a strong bond with your dog and provide it with vital mental stimulation
by Claire Arrowsmith

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 21 Aug. 2014
There are some good tips for occupying a puppy. If you are a novice dog owner it's worth having.

Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado Dog Activity Toy
Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado Dog Activity Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 21 Aug. 2014
Anything that slows down my Doberman piglet has got to be a good thing. He's not stupid and it didn't take him too minutes to flick it around and empty it. It certainly doesn't tax his little brain.

New Ladies Casual Leisure Slip On Strappy Leather Two Tone Leather Shoes UK 3-8
New Ladies Casual Leisure Slip On Strappy Leather Two Tone Leather Shoes UK 3-8
Offered by Click2deal

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but,, 21 Aug. 2014
These are very pretty but slightly on the small size length wise. The leather is very thin, but as I said the design is very pretty and they are for me quite comfortable. You get what you pay for.

KnitPro Nova Metal Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set, Silver
KnitPro Nova Metal Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Good set., 21 Aug. 2014
I had already bought some of the plastic tips. I wish I had bought these first as I broke the tips off the plastic ones after a short while doing a tight lace pattern. I'm really pleased with these I feel a lot more confident using them. A bonus was the delivery to here in France. Thank you.

BECKER revo.2 Truck & Camper Sat Nav, 12.7 cm (5") Capacitive Glass Panel, Europe Maps (45 Countries), ProActive Auto Start, Lifetime Map Updates, Connector for Rear View Camera, Black/Cold Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats tom tom, 10 May 2014
I know this nav system as it's the same company that makes the Merc one. Our old Tom Tom lead us astray too often and with a 40 foot American RV that's not funny and coupled with the poor windscreen attachment which fell off once too often breaking the. Nav screen. We needed a new nav system. This is a far more professional piece of kit all together with more importantly a decent secure base that won't fall off. At the same price braket there is no contest.

Innotek PetSafe Anti Dog Bark Spray Collar & Two Citronella Refill Tins
Innotek PetSafe Anti Dog Bark Spray Collar & Two Citronella Refill Tins
Offered by MasterPlastics

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet at last, 27 Mar. 2014
Wonderful. We live in a very public place with lots of walkers and their dogs. Our new dog found it all too much and so did we. We don't want to stop him altogether, he is a Doberman after all and it's in his blood. Now if we are around he wears this collar. If we are out or at night he doesn't. Simples! He's a bright lad and didn't take long to understand the difference. Hopefully we will be able to dispense with the collar soon and keep it for the odd reminder. A recommended product.

Kong Puppy Teething Stick, Medium
Kong Puppy Teething Stick, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars An acquired taste., 2 Sept. 2013
Anything to give a teething puppy an alternative to chewing furniture or shoes. He took to it straight away but soon got bored so I bought some paste to go with it. That helped. There is no substitute for shoes though. It's your smell on them that's a comfort when you aren't there I suppose.

Getting Started: Clicker Training for Dogs
Getting Started: Clicker Training for Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me!, 2 Sept. 2013
Having never tried this method of training before I thought I'd give it a go as being disabled I need a more remote approach to training a new puppy. It works very well for me and my new pup.

14 Days to a Well-Behaved Dog: Puppy Training and Dog Training for Beginners
14 Days to a Well-Behaved Dog: Puppy Training and Dog Training for Beginners

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 2 Sept. 2013
Having not had a puppy for fourteen years, the age our beloved old dog died, I was in need of a bit of memory jogging. Tips and hints to reinforce my memory was essential. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4